Paranormal Phenomena/Something has followed me home

Question
Hi Iive in southern California and I believe I've been followed home by a Succubus.  I can't speak with it so I just don't trust whatever this thing is..  Can you help me?  I don't know what to do or who to go to

Answer
Hi Ryan,

Yes, you do have something that has attached to you for the last couple months. Do you know where it came from or what you might have done to get its attention? I suspect there is some activity you engaged in to attract it - perhaps some sort of invitation or a willingness permission - to have it around.

Obviously you must disengage any sexual activity with this dark entity and remove it.

Since this is a public post, I am hesitant to say much without more info. Please re-post as private if you want to continue this conversation in private.

Best,
Christine  

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry