Paranormal Phenomena/Something has followed me home

Hi Iive in southern California and I believe I've been followed home by a Succubus.  I can't speak with it so I just don't trust whatever this thing is..  Can you help me?  I don't know what to do or who to go to

Hi Ryan,

Yes, you do have something that has attached to you for the last couple months. Do you know where it came from or what you might have done to get its attention? I suspect there is some activity you engaged in to attract it - perhaps some sort of invitation or a willingness permission - to have it around.

Obviously you must disengage any sexual activity with this dark entity and remove it.

Since this is a public post, I am hesitant to say much without more info. Please re-post as private if you want to continue this conversation in private.

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry

Paranormal guestions are my speciality; ghosts, demons, dark entities, astral lifeforms, hauntings, management of your psychic gifts, help for psychic children, etc. I have researched hundreds of paranormal hotspots and assisted private clients in freeing their home of unwanted spiritual phenomena. My organization specializes in extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences. I use my skills to research, document,and identify spiritual energies through field research. I also assist in the removal of any unwanted spirits so people may continue their lives free of fear or oppression.

I am a psychologist, parapsychologist and professional Medium. I am also the Director of East Coast Hauntings Organization (ECHO)for 12 years. My scientific team is staffed by well experienced investigators and consultants: two psychologists, veterinarian, Certified Medical Technician, Office Administrator, retired marine, retired army officer,Computer Software Engineer,and ordained minister.

I am a published author of nine fiction or nonfiction books over thirty years. Publishers include: MacFarland Publishing, Kalmbach Publishing, Greenberg Publishing,and Poisoned Pen Press.

I have a B.A. in Psychology and attained the title of Certified Angel Therapy Medium under the personal tuteledge of International Psychic Doreen Virtue.

Most of my clients are private home owners. However, I do investigate major historic properties and commercial sites. Lately, I have been doing almost exclusively dark entity cases in the process of infestation and oppression of homeowners and my experience in theis area is now extensive. My organization has been the only group to ever get permission to investigate Fort Macon and Currituck Lighthouse.