Paranormal Phenomena/- poltergeist spirit bridge

QUESTION: I believe I contacted you before about this.  I have "ghosts" on my tv.  I have tried everything to rid myself of them.  I have heard them say my name as soon as I turn on my tv.  I feel pressure in my head a lot when tv is on and when they are speaking.  As soon as I turn off tv the pressure stios.  I have been told I have psychic abilities.  ^hey push me when I am taking a nap.  I have heard them on my landline and cell phones.  This has been going on since my son died unexpectedly a year ago.  I have been told "it" has been destroyed by a ceremony but is still tormenting me.  It is exactlt the same.  I have tried everything.

ANSWER: Dear Lynne,
     I don't remember you contacting me before about this issue but will be glad to work with you. You have two  issues simultaneously that seems to be affecting you.
     Your psychic abilities are indeed present. The electrical frequency of the TV seems to be irritating your aura. Some of my clients have this issue with all electrical appliances, especially microwaves, telephones, televisions, and computers. I work with several clients who are learning to focus their psychic abilities since they tend to destroy electrical appliances and cars if they allow their energy to suddenly expand in strength. If you like we can work on your psychic abilities too.
      The other issue that seems to be tormenting you is not only one poltergeist in your home, but several that you seem to be sensing with your psychic abilities outside the home. Poltergeist are powerful deceased humans, who cannot be destroyed in a ceremony. Attacking them only increases their ire.
  We can work on healing and crossing them over as well as teaching you how to do the same so you can use your compassion to help these humans spirits on their spiritual journey. This is not a quick and simple process but I have several clients who are becoming proficient in this task.

QUESTION: Phil This sounds good.  Please send more info.  Thank you.

ANSWER: Lynne,
  You had 3 poltergeists in the house they have now been crossed over. Would you like a spirit bridge applied somewhere in your house is case another poltergeist should arrive? If so, please tell me where the spirit bridge would be most convenient. Some like it in their bedroom to protect them at night.

QUESTION: Phil You mean they are gone?  All my misery and torture is over after almost a year?  I lost my son almost a year ago and have been tormented by these spirits since.  If they are gone I thank you so much.  Words cannot express my gratitude sufficently.  A spirit bridge would be best in my bedroom.

Dear Lynne,
   You seem to be needing a grounding stone. Yellow jasper would work for you. A small crystal of this worn around your neck or in a pocket will suffice. Size doesn't matter in the spirit world. I told another client to get a small rose quartz and she got three pounds! Small works just as well.
   If you get Netflix, you might want to see the documentary about The Horse Boy, which details a family's journey with their autistic son who got on a horse and was grounded. The effect of a grounding stone is similar without the problems of keeping a horse in the home...;-)
   The spirit bridge is now on your bed to continuously cleanse you and the room of any deceased human that wanders in.
Please let me know if you can sense the changes,

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP

No one is an absolute expert on everything. I work as a spiritual cleaner to solve problems. I work directly with adults, although parents are welcome to send questions about their children. Many paranormal authorities have theories about possible paranormal resolution; actual practice and application is priceless to comprehend and complete paranormal issues.

Rapid recognition of paranormal problems are my specialty, having had many experiences with ghosts, demons, dark entities, dark angels, dark archangels, astral life-forms, aliens, and hauntings. Recognition of psychic gifts, help for psychic children, especially the crystal and indigo children are important to help them blossom. I have researched hundreds of paranormal situations and assisted private clients in freeing their home of energetic spiritual phenomena. Extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences are of special interest. Much of this work is accomplished using distance remote viewing with many skills to identify spiritual energies/entities. Through my website, your spiritual guidance in coordination with mine, will assist in the recognition/resolution of unwanted spirits, poltergeists, or demons, as well as correct geopathogenic lines, negative vortices, adverse energies, curses, or portals so the client can return home and continue their life free of fear or oppression. Most of my spiritual work as a medium is through the coordination with a client's spiritual guidance and the spiritual guidance that works with me, who help me understand possible solutions. There are many things that go bump in the night, some are easily explained away, others need more intuitive research and meditation. After thousands of human crossovers and hundreds of demonic exorcisms, expertise has been gleaned to tease apart challenging situations. Guidance helped me create a ten level dichotomy chart of dark and light energies to help discern what is being encountered. This has been quite helpful when finding what seemed to be minor cases masquerading as human, that were really demonic.

Cleanse, Heal, & Defend: How to be a Spiritual Cleaner is published on Kindle Select for download.

I am a Registered Nurse with 33 years of experience, have a Masters of Science in Nursing, and have a National Certification in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing.

All clients are confidential