Paranormal Phenomena/spirits in dreams...yes!

Question
QUESTION: I was wondering if it is possible for spirits to interact or make contact with you through dreams. I have had many paranormal experiences in my life,visual,auditory, strange physical sensations, as well as some precognitive dreams. I recently had a vivid dream of what I believe to be a spirit. It has kind of shaken me and I've been oddly fearful that the dream may actually occur. It was unlike anything i've experienced and any information or help you could offer me would be appreciated. Thank you.

ANSWER: Dear Amanda,
   Dreams come from many sources... from your own subconscious mind, inserted by other sources spiritual and sometimes non-spiritual. Learning to differentiate the sources is helpful.
   You seem to have a dark level 4 entity in your aura. These tend to me mischievous and sometimes misleading. Cleansing this entity out to see if that makes you more comfortable may be helpful to understanding the dream.
   I have had numerous clients, both young and old, that have had difficult dreams, only to have the dreams and discomfort dissipate once the darkness has been removed.
Thoughts?
Phil

QUESTION: What is a dark level 4 entity? And how would I go about cleansing it? Would this be something that could have followed me from place to place for a long period and attached itself to me in some way? Could it contribute to things like anxiety and depression?

Answer
Dear Amanda,
  In my experience working with darkness or low vibratory creatures, I gauge the intensity of the dark entity/energy using a one to ten scale.
  A four is not a demonic force but tends to be irritating none the less. Yes, it has been on you for some time...not a year, but for several months. It can contribute to anxiety and depression because it can create and then feed on these adverse emotions. Some think of dark energies/entities as evil, which is not accurate. These creatures are trying to survive the only way that they know how. Unfortunately, their methods make people feel uncomfortable.
  If you are not able to cleanse yourself, I can work to remove it for you.
Thoughts?
Phil

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP