Paranormal Phenomena/is this an elaborate trick by entity

I have been contacted by ringing in my ears then voices speak.  One says he is my deceased son.  I then see visions.  My son tells me many things about heaven.  He appears with his son who he says was aborted.  Other people speak, old friends, former teachers.  Some things they say do not happen.  I was told by another voice this is an elaborate trick.  How to tell if this is a trick and how to make it stop.

Hi! I want you to Google something for me. I want you to put in DWJD curse breaking manual" and I want you and a friend to do that booklet 3 tumrs. And I want you to mark or make note of all areas that you get a physical sensation or have trouble with.

Let me know which ones give you problems.

This is the best way to figure it out.

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison

To be intellectually honest, there are no experts in this field of study. You cannot have an expert in such a subjective field as this. There is no litmus test to prove ones knowledge. With that being said, I can draw off my experience and study to answer questions that pertain to demonology, poltergeist activity, telekinesis, residual haunting, intelligent haunting, etc. Any answers that I do not know, which, none of us know ALL the answers, I will be glad to use my resources to find you the answer you are looking for.

My experience with the paranormal dates back to my childhood. The homes where my grandparents and great grandparents lived underwent much paranormal phenomena. Fear eventually gave way to curiosity and eventually study. In 2008 after having first hand encounters at my home, I decided to begin my own investigations group. We later merged with G.R.A.S.P. which is now being compared to that of T.A.P.S. or The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I have since founded a Christian based ministry dedicated to helping those who are experiencing negative phenomena.

G.R.A.S.P. (Greater Research of Apparitional Sightings and the Paranormal)* Fear Not Ministries, Founder *The opinions and advice expressed by myself is not necessarily shared or endorsed by GRASP.

I have taken several courses although there is no particular accreditation recognized in this field of study at the present time.