Paranormal Phenomena/Ghosts

Greg Pocha, Expert at All Experts wrote at 2015-11-28 05:50:33

My name is Greg Pocha and I am also an expert with All Experts in the category of Paranormal Phenomena.

The first thing that I would have asked you is whether you mean a IR camera or a thermo imager. The difference is huge. Therefore your answer was based on an assumption. Experts in any field should not base their answers on assumption... would you trust a doctor who did? One who assumes your condition instead of asking pointed questions to aid him in his prognosis? Not me!

The answer you received is a bit lacking. For one thing it does not take into account thermodynamics and entropy into account when the expert refers to the transfer to energy.

Incidentally, ghosts are often felt and seen as hot spots; common knowledge among parapsychologists. This issue will be discussed in detail in the book that I am currently penning... a real hold in your hands book, not a vanity published e-book.

Greg Pocha,

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies

Eidolon Project Canada

in cooperation with All Experts

Paranormal Phenomena

William Uchtman

I`ve been reading books about ghosts for a long time and have seen numerous movies about them as well. I can point out what is more likely, what is unlikely and site true examples from the subject. I have also been writing fictional ghost stories off and on since high school. I have been keeping a comprehensive listing of haunted sites for a long time and have visited a few local haunted sites in my area. I do not consider myself a ghost hunter or ghost researcher. I have no college or univerity training in the subject, but I have postulated a few personal theories about the phenomenon. I recently published the book, "Volunteer Ghosts," about ghosts in Tennessee. Another thing, because ghost shows are becoming so popular, I'm getting deluged with messages from people thinking they have ghosts. Please try to bust your own experiences before asking me about them. So many people who believe in ghosts and experience things want proof so much that they are coming to me for answers. Please check your grammar and proofread your messages too. I can't understand what you're asking if your questions aren't legibly precise. Don't make me try to decipher your message. Keep your messages short and to the point! Do not post long rambling inquiries! I do not know anything about demonology; no questions about evil spirits or possession. That has nothing to do with ghosts or haunted houses.

I have had very brief exposure in doing field work; I hope to get back into it someday.

Author of the books, "Volunteer Ghosts" and "Ghosts Coast to Coast"

Personal Research and Limited Field Work