Paranormal Phenomena/phantom crying

I was outside having a smoke. I heard what sounded like crying. Sounded female as best I could tell. It was less than ten feet away from where I was standing. The sound came from around the corner of the house. I walked over and there was nothing physically there. So my question is what would this mean or allude to? Also, I'm quite sensitive to paranormal activity as I've experienced other things.

Hmmmm. I am always quite suspicious regarding paranormal experiences. Not that I question that it was experienced rather od the source. I'm an exorcism specialist and know from experience that evil spirits will often present as helpless, innocent victims in order to draw in potential victims. I haven't made up my mind as to whether there are truly trapped spirits.

I would take your Bible out to where you believe it came from. Speak to both just in casement command the evil one, any demon trying to preparate, to leave. Ask the Lord to send warring angels to take hold of it or then and cast them to the pit. Next, speak peace to anything that IS trapped, speak to them about Christ, forgiveness, comfort and finally coax it to go to Jesus and ask that God would send His angels of love and peace to take that soul to be with Jesis. Both bases covered then. :)  

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison

To be intellectually honest, there are no experts in this field of study. You cannot have an expert in such a subjective field as this. There is no litmus test to prove ones knowledge. With that being said, I can draw off my experience and study to answer questions that pertain to demonology, poltergeist activity, telekinesis, residual haunting, intelligent haunting, etc. Any answers that I do not know, which, none of us know ALL the answers, I will be glad to use my resources to find you the answer you are looking for.

My experience with the paranormal dates back to my childhood. The homes where my grandparents and great grandparents lived underwent much paranormal phenomena. Fear eventually gave way to curiosity and eventually study. In 2008 after having first hand encounters at my home, I decided to begin my own investigations group. We later merged with G.R.A.S.P. which is now being compared to that of T.A.P.S. or The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I have since founded a Christian based ministry dedicated to helping those who are experiencing negative phenomena.

G.R.A.S.P. (Greater Research of Apparitional Sightings and the Paranormal)* Fear Not Ministries, Founder *The opinions and advice expressed by myself is not necessarily shared or endorsed by GRASP.

I have taken several courses although there is no particular accreditation recognized in this field of study at the present time.