Paranormal Phenomena/Real or fake?

Question
Dear sir

Do you find that most demonic activity is a hoax or maybe mental illness? The warrens for example have been accused multiple times of fraud

Answer
Hi Raul,

Thanks for your question! My short answer is no. While there are a lot of hoaxters out there, I find the vast majority of those afflicted by demonic activity are prone to suffer in silence. Still others get to the point where they ask for help but they look to the wrong people. I do not believe that the Wardens are part of the ilk that "create" paranormal activity.

It's not as prevalent as you might think. Hoaxes that is. Satan's time as ruler of this Earth is at it's apex and it's end. He knows his timw is up so his military is in overdrive.

Mental illness is SOMETIME a cause of one experiencing phenomena, but some mental illness is the RESULT of demonic activity in a person's life. If one is harassed constantly and emotionally traumatized from a early age, Satan will exploit that and prematurely wear on one's mental capacity and health.

Still other times Satan can exploit a mental illness and exacerbate it this making it worse or making the condition more pronounced.

Hope that helps!

God Bless!

Adam

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison