Paranormal Phenomena/spirits contacting me

Question
I have so many spirits contacting me that the ringing, beeping and roaring, voices are making me suffer horribly.  Can you tell me how to turn it all off?  I keep getting message saying don't worry about anything, everything is fine.  Some say they are angels, how to know if they are?  Thanks

Answer
Dear Lynne,
   For spiritually sensitive people like yourself, the spiritual world is excited to be able to contact/communicate readily. Unfortunately, with so many spirits talking at the same time, you hear what is similar to going into a room where a thousand people are talking simultaneously in separate conversations. Thus the ringing, beeping, roaring sounds.
  Yes, you have angels and other spiritual beings of the highest Light; there are also some spiritual beings that are distracting to you, those need to be minimized or eliminated.

What has worked for other clients of mine, is to gather the spirits together; requesting the highest Light with the most wisdom be the spokesperson for all that wish to communicate with you. In essence this creates a bottleneck allowing only one consistent voice to reach you.
   For the other clients this has worked well. Especially for children that are being plagued with strong dreams that they do not understand.The children sleep through the night...and the parents sleep better too. The children are not aware of the spiritual work. I ask the parents not to discuss what guidance is assisting me to do to eliminate any secondary gain, resistance, or placebo effect with the children.
Thoughts?
Phil
Spiritual Cleaner

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP