Paranormal Phenomena/Out Of Body Experience And The Taunting Racket

Question
I'm being harassed by something on a supernatural level. It's a very difficult situation because I have live in two worlds. I'm sick of it and I want to address the situation without playing myself. I want to have a out of body experience so my life stops being a liability. I'm guessing this happens when something wants somebody to quit. I've been ran off of jobs before, I understand how self deportation works. I see what kind of game is being played. Personally I view  physical exsistance as a asset. It brings true value to living. I'm not going to let somebody talk me out of a good thing. I wanna avoid confrontation in a battle I can't win. I'm thinking the objective is to destroy what's tangible. It seems like the physical and material are always the focal point. Its playing out like jealousy. Why would God put a lifer in general population. I can't understand it. You could just go around pulling people out of society off sheer spite. It's irresponsible and it makes me mad as shit. So what I wanted to do was have a out of body experience and wait it out. I have a distant relative that goes into these comas and might not wake up for hours. I wanna do something like that. I want to refuse the argument. I believe this thing just wants attention. The problem is its always at my expense. It's wasted a lot of my time trying to be relevant. I'm a marketing tool thats getting old and going to end up being deemed expendable. Like a blonde bimbo being used as a sex object. If show business is a cold fish by all means rape the comatosed. I'd love that, it's so satanic. That would be the first step in stopping any God association. All this parapsychology is dangerous and I dont want anything to do with it. It doesn't have anything to do with God. God gives life, he doesn't rob people of it. What I want to do is force these people to put me on a feeding tube and address domestic terrorism on its level of orgin. I'm not killing myself. If something wants me dead it should do the killing. If anything harassses someone this long it must be rules to this game. I might be able to win by making this thing do something violent. It feels like supernatural politics. Like you can do anything if you do it the right way. I wanna beat this joke at its own game. I wanna play dead, I don't want to die. If I'm successful this thing with focus its ill will elsewhere. I've been waiting for that outcome for years. The only down side is serial killers act on a life script. It's going to happen again and I truly feel sorry for the next guy. I guess the spirit world is a jungle. Anyway I'm sending this email hoping you can give me some advice on how to have a successful out of body experience. Any other time I'd think this entire conversation was completely absurd and I'd suggest medication to anybody having it. However after having what seems like hundreds of undeniably supernatural events,  I have to accept this nightmare as reality. If some clown can just come in my house and BS me out of large amounts of time, I should be able to do something equally as absurd. Wasting absurd amounts of peoples life on nothingness is no different from killing them. I'm never going to be my mothers child even again. I like my fathers face. There's no true reincarnation. This isn't a joke. Murder is murder, no matter how you try to reorganize it. I respect that the world is a amazing place, but I'm on the wrong side of that spectrum. I can't coexist with a displaced spirit. It's not my responsibility. Do you have any advice on the OBE thing.

Answer
CD23,

I picked your question out of the question pool because whomever you sent this question to decided it was too deep for them. It's not too deep for me. I can tell you what is happening but you are not going to like it.

You are under demonic possession. As well you are a multiple personality. These people are either what I call "interjectories" or invaders of your psyche via witchcraft or astral projection, or they are generational ancestors that are very near the surface of your psyche. There MAY BE a touch of psychosis there as well, but without speaking to you further it's hard to tell if it was brought on naturally or if it is demonic attack. Or possibly a combination of the two.

In any event if you'd like some help I'll try my best but I'm going to need a virtual dossier of your life history to get a accurate picture of what's going on with you. There is no way to have an extended out of body experience to the tune of what you are wanting. AS WELL, while you are out, there are more demons that move in during your absence. And then when you come back not only are you dealing with the ones you already had but you are dealing with how many ever more that joined your mind/body while you were out.

Your question was a bit complicated to understand as it doesn't give a whole heck of a lot of information and it's kind of all over the place, but, I think I got the gist. I can tell you first and foremost that you need to have Christ in your heart. That's the first step to getting rid of this stuff. You can't beat this thing at it's own game. You've been playing it for how long? It's been playing it for that plus a few eons. It's had a hell (literally) of a lot more practice at it than you. Don't get sucked into it playing it on it's level. Only the Blood of Christ can destroy this thing.

Please let me know if I may assist.

God Bless,  

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison