Paranormal Phenomena/Hauntings

Question
A few months before the 23rd of May I can sense some presence in our guest bedroom usually while I am by myself. when my moth who lives overseas died, I can hear shuffling around. I can sense tremors on the house but my partner cannot sense them. He heard those things I was telling him that go bump in the night but not the shuffling around. My husband put a timer light beside the bed because I can sense the shuffling and I feel the eerie cold as the entity passes by my bedside.
I also see a pair of eyes go around my face with an orange light. I hear the shuffling around every night for around 9 months now. Even during the day the entities go behind me and I have goose pimples all around my neck and arms. I have seen the back of a black elf enter our bedroom and I chased it around. There must be a whole family of them around because the noise and tremor is so unnerving. They talk to me now telepathically. Once a man's voice told me he is recruiting Aussies. Yes, I am Australian. that little black elf goes shuffling around under our bed even if I stuff some bags of blankets under it and think there is not enough room for them to lie around there. I do not like lying or sitting down in the couch because the entity goes underneath making shuffling noises no matter how small the space is. I have not seen them anymore. They have become invisible. they are everywhere in the house including the bathroom, the spare room etc. I downloaded an invocation to make them move but they refuse to go. I paid a local psychic to help me but unsuccesful. I think there are elves and aliens in our old house. I cannot sleep without sleeping tablets now. When I am sitting or lying down they touch my left thigh. At night I always wear pajamas to protect myself. They may even be raping me when I am asleep. I do not know how to get rid of them. They are even telling me that they live in my home now.

Please help me.

Answer
Dear Etta Myer,
      How are you? Hop you are feeling better. This is a very unusual situation. I am not sure what is the cause of your problem. if it is a negative energy it is very important that you get rid of them. For that you need someone who have the power to control energy. they need to find the exact cause of the problem. Since i am too far there is nothing much i can do. Make sure you find someone with knowledge and power to control this energy. Please make sure they are not trying to make money. A trained person in this field will not ask for money for their service.
     Write me a letter explaining all your problems and wishes on a paper and mail it to me. Make sure to write that letter in the room where you have the most problems. I will try to send out some positive energy to the universe and it might help you, while finding someone to deal with this issue. Please feel free to write me at any time if you have any questions or concerns.
         God bless you
         Mathew, S
PO Box 1782
Baldwin, NY 11510
USA

Paranormal Phenomena

sinoj mathew