Paranormal Phenomena/do you have any advice? Yes!!

i woke with this this morning
i woke with this this  
Hi im really worried about my five little girls lately whatever is attached to our family seems to be getting stronger its now move my baby in her bouncer opening cupboard doors moving wardrobes but the last week my oldest daughter whos seven is what appears to be sleep walking shes never done it before and shes disabled so im worried. She sleeps with us and she gets out of bed stands by the door for a minute opens the door takes a few steps outside the door turns walks back in the room stands by the door for a minute and gets in to bed she does this every night since the day the baby first got moved in her bouncer and something keeps waking me up by shoving me then in the morning i end up with bruise. What or whoever this is is now talking to my other two children they are 4 and 5   hope that made some sense thank you for your time

Dear Lisa,
    Thank you for the opportunity to work with this situation!
   Guidance showed me there was a dark entity in the house affecting you and your children. We are presently removing all traces of that darkness from you, your daughters, and the house. This dark entity came into your house with a toy.
  Sometimes darkness will use toys to get into children since they will open their auras and minds to the toy befriending the toy not knowing what is in the toy. The rest of the house, possessions, and toys have now all been checked and cleansed for the protection of you and your family.
  Please let me know what you experience over the next few days. There may be more energetic tweaking needed to make this situation better. Spiritual Guidance is working with me to began the healing process with your daughters to overcome this situation.
  More positive energy is beginning to flow into your house for healing and protection.
May the healings be many and quick,
Spiritual cleaner

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP

No one is an absolute expert on everything. I work as a spiritual cleaner to solve problems. I work directly with adults, although parents are welcome to send questions about their children. Many paranormal authorities have theories about possible paranormal resolution; actual practice and application is priceless to comprehend and complete paranormal issues.

Rapid recognition of paranormal problems are my specialty, having had many experiences with ghosts, demons, dark entities, dark angels, dark archangels, astral life-forms, aliens, and hauntings. Recognition of psychic gifts, help for psychic children, especially the crystal and indigo children are important to help them blossom. I have researched hundreds of paranormal situations and assisted private clients in freeing their home of energetic spiritual phenomena. Extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences are of special interest. Much of this work is accomplished using distance remote viewing with many skills to identify spiritual energies/entities. Through my website, your spiritual guidance in coordination with mine, will assist in the recognition/resolution of unwanted spirits, poltergeists, or demons, as well as correct geopathogenic lines, negative vortices, adverse energies, curses, or portals so the client can return home and continue their life free of fear or oppression. Most of my spiritual work as a medium is through the coordination with a client's spiritual guidance and the spiritual guidance that works with me, who help me understand possible solutions. There are many things that go bump in the night, some are easily explained away, others need more intuitive research and meditation. After thousands of human crossovers and hundreds of demonic exorcisms, expertise has been gleaned to tease apart challenging situations. Guidance helped me create a ten level dichotomy chart of dark and light energies to help discern what is being encountered. This has been quite helpful when finding what seemed to be minor cases masquerading as human, that were really demonic.

Cleanse, Heal, & Defend: How to be a Spiritual Cleaner is published on Kindle Select for download.

I am a Registered Nurse with 33 years of experience, have a Masters of Science in Nursing, and have a National Certification in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing.

All clients are confidential