Paranormal Phenomena/Demonic Possession

I need to know if my wife is possessed. I have a video which I took of her in the middle of the "spell." This is the second time this has happened. The first time it spoke to me. The second time, it tried to bite me. Please, before passing judgement, I ask that you watch the video. Thanks.

Hi Andrew,

Sure thing. Just send me the video or posted as private on youtube and send me a link to it or something. I don't know if you added it with your question but I don't see anything. I'll revise my answer if after I send this off I see it on a different screen or something. I believe though I can answer you from just your description but yes, I'll watch the video first. :)

God bless and looking forward to helping you and her,

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison

To be intellectually honest, there are no experts in this field of study. You cannot have an expert in such a subjective field as this. There is no litmus test to prove ones knowledge. With that being said, I can draw off my experience and study to answer questions that pertain to demonology, poltergeist activity, telekinesis, residual haunting, intelligent haunting, etc. Any answers that I do not know, which, none of us know ALL the answers, I will be glad to use my resources to find you the answer you are looking for.

My experience with the paranormal dates back to my childhood. The homes where my grandparents and great grandparents lived underwent much paranormal phenomena. Fear eventually gave way to curiosity and eventually study. In 2008 after having first hand encounters at my home, I decided to begin my own investigations group. We later merged with G.R.A.S.P. which is now being compared to that of T.A.P.S. or The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I have since founded a Christian based ministry dedicated to helping those who are experiencing negative phenomena.

G.R.A.S.P. (Greater Research of Apparitional Sightings and the Paranormal)* Fear Not Ministries, Founder *The opinions and advice expressed by myself is not necessarily shared or endorsed by GRASP.

I have taken several courses although there is no particular accreditation recognized in this field of study at the present time.