Paranormal Phenomena/Paranormal phenomena

Question
Hello Greg!
My name is Maria and I wanted to email you about some questions for my senior project.
The thesis of my project is: The commonalities that Extrasensory Perception experiences have challenge the idea of coincidence in the world of paranormal phenomena.
So, I was wondering if with your knowledge in the field of psychology, you could answer a few questions. You don't have answer all of them, just at least five. I really appreciate you taking the time to look at these questions.

Thank you,
Maria

1) Do you believe that ESP exists? Why or why not?
2) Do you believe in coincidence? Why or why not?
3) Do you think there is some kind of spiritual, sixth sense, connection that people can have with the world?
4) How would you describe the nature of physical reality?
5) Do you believe in near death experiences?
6) How would explain the situation of someone who may be clairvoyant, like the Long Island median?
7) Would you consider dreams that people have that come true to be coincidence? Is there a scientific way to explain this phenomena?
8) How would you argue with coincidence against paranormal phenomena? Or against coincidence?
9) Is there anything else that you would like to add to this topic of research?

Answer
Hello,

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena with your questions. As they will require in depth answers for the most part, please do not expect a full reply today. I will answer fully in a follow up answer.

Incidentally, I find question number two personally amusing. If you read my last reply in the category of Paranormal Phenomena regarding "Orbs" you will see that I was rather harsh on some of the "advice" that other experts gave. I berated them to say the least. Now I receive this inquiry from you that puts my knowledge to the test. Rather like, "If you're so much better than us, prove it!" - Quite the coincidence don't you think?

You may wish to rethink question number six. The Long Island Medium? Really??? Most mediums cold read so well you need to wear a parka just to be near them. All kidding aside, is the question regarding clairvoyance or mediumship? Please let me know.

I will get back to you later.

Greg Pocha,
All Experts, Paranormal Phenomena

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha