Paranormal Phenomena/Hearing bell chimes

Question
QUESTION: Hello, I have been hearing a tune of bell chimes for approximately a week, In different areas. I was asked to watch my boyfriends mother in the hospital her family could not be with her. She unexpectedly went into a coma and life support, she came out of it but passed on the next day. She could not talk due to the oxygen tubes in her mouth. When I hear them I've try to make out where the sound is coming from and it seems to come within the room that I am in. It's a short sound of a back and forth bell chime.

ANSWER: Hi! That's interesting Elena! Sounds like you may be being granted the rare ability to be aware of the other side while here on this earth. Do you have a very close walk with God would you say?

QUESTION: Yes. I was a troubled youth, I di not believe in God because I could not see him or hear him. then things were happening to me that forced me to believe in him. There are good and bad consequences and what you do plays a part to that, his words make sense and so he is correct in what he says which makes me believe. Also In 1997 I saw a personal friends loved one in spiritual form twice. The second time I had seen this spirit I was pregnant at eight months. It was my x boyfriends brother in law. Was killed in a drug deal that went wrong. I first saw him standing next to a lamp and where the light did not hit his feet the more transparent, so because the lamp was on a side bed the light was not reaching the floor and couldnt see his feet area, he was more visible where the light touched him. He just stood standing looking at me in a normal way. I have done so much wrong that I did not want to live in my teen years and the only reason I can go forward Is due to the hope and faith for God forgiveness as I need constant guidance from God which I return for his words as they feed me strength. I cannot go on without him. Gods word, helps me and is a tool I go back to guide me. Especially when there is trouble.

Answer
Wow! Praise God for the preservation of his saints! Let me ask you; have you ever been through any deliverance? God probably delivered you big time when you trusted in Christ as your Savior,  but there could be some lingering spirits attached to you. That's not to scare you mind you. It's actually a very common thing. EVERYBODY needs deliverance. Save Jesus and maybe Adam before he fell. :)  

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison