Paranormal Phenomena/my house

Question
I've had a strange feeling about my place since moving in a little over 4 years ago and so have my sons. We have seen the freezer door fly open several times and we are always hearing knocking and other noises in every corner, wall, ceiling, anywhere. I usually have scratches or bruises on my thighs or arms, we live with. But now my 2 year old grandson is living with me and the other day he was lying on hallway floor looking up and said Stay away devil, I asked what did you say and he answered tell devil stay away while pointing to the ceiling. I later found a strange red ring that looked either like it had splinters or blisters in the palm of his hand. He won't sleep in his room and I really don't want him too. I have dealt with this for 4 years but now I am scared for my grandson. What do you suggest

Answer

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena with your concerns. First off, let me assure you that there is nothing to fear with there actually being a 'devil'. He is man's creation. That is not to say that there is not some sort of entity in your home, most likely a ghost. Your house may be haunted.

There are possible reasons that your freezer door opens on its own. A change in the atmospheric pressure is the most likely. Another is a fault with the door... just Google "my freezer door opens on it's own..." and you'll see manufacturers responses.

At this point I would suggest that you look into getting a responsible paranormal research group from your area to look into the issues. I can help you in the hunt if you wish. Another thing that I would try is to have a cleansing done of your home. I can take you through the procedure if you wish. I do not post that information on line so if you want more information, please contact me at
<GregPocha@eidolonproject.org>
Please remind me of who you are should you write.

We must also consider that perhaps your grandson has heard the term before and he finally mentioned it. Halloween was not so long ago and I'm certain, although young, he heard the term... that's how we learn. So your situation could go either way, possibilities of earthly cause or something paranormal - I don't really have enough information to go on to give a better response.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards

Greg Pocha,
Paranormal Phenomena, All Experts

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha