Paranormal Phenomena/orbs and auras

Question
I am a 50 yr old female. My husband died Feb 2012 suddenly at the age of 49, we were married 27 years. I now have a boyfriend of 2 yrs. My question is....for maybe the last 3 months when I move my hands occasionally they are followed by a rainbow of colors, mostly blues. I really paid it no mind at all thinking it was just my eyes. well these last few nights when my boyfriend is working and i'm laying in bed, this blue ball of light starts dancing around half the room for maybe 10-15 seconds. Its not scary at all, then just goes away and comes back the next night. I haven't seen it in 2 days but my boyfriend has been off 2 days. I think it's just my husband as a guardian angel checking in on me, but why now? Could it be boyfriend and I haven't been getting along very well? Is this something you may have insight on? I've googled it every which way I can,and the aura to. I am very open to afterlife and the signs and messages God can send us. I Pray every night about many things and I miss my husband trmendously

Answer
Hello "M",

Thank you to writing to All Experts, Paranormal Phenomena, with your concerns. Obviously I am not the expert that you had originally wrote to. For whatever reason, the expert was unable to provide you with the information that you needed hence I am replying.

I am sorry about your husbands sudden death. I can see as to why you are assuming that the events are paranormal in essence due to the fact that they began after his demise, and thus you think that the events are paranormal in nature. But I am going to have to challenge that as the reason for now.

I believe that you could search Google until you were blue in blue in the face [no pun intended] and not come up with the answer... you're searching the wrong thing. Let's suppose that this is not actually paranormal, but the result of a more rational cause, physical or psychological, not to mention that you have had or are having hormonal changes due to your age and/or are suffering the effects of aging in itself. Before I agree that this is paranormal I would like you to get a physical examination with your family doctor. The condition of seeing blue may be due to certain medications. I would ask your MD for a referral to an ophthalmologist [an eye specialist]. The lights and streaking may be a sign of a torn retina or other serious eye condition or medical problem. My suggestion is not to take the chance. On a psychological basis, the lights may be psychosomatic response in nature, perhaps due to an underlying, subconscious feeling of guilt. The subconscious can be very powerful and can create things that seem paranormal although the cause is "normal" and human.

The reason I suggest the above is that, as a paranormal researcher and expert I can not immediately jump to the conclusion that every thing is paranormal in essence when asked a question, as so many others would in the blink of an eye [again, no pun...]. It is against my ethics to allow a person to suffer the consequences of my telling them that it is all paranormal when there is a slight chance that the issue may be medical. That is why my library had books and medical texts so that I have a complete education of the issues and questions - not just material that is metaphysical and support my biases and personal beliefs.

However, from a paranormal point of view, your husband may be trying to let you know that he is around. As the vision does not seem malevolent or jealous, I agree that he is a spirit [as opposed to a ghost who are prone to negative and positive emotions]. He may be guarding and watching over you and letting you know that he will be waiting for you when it is your turn to pass.

"M", please do us both a favor. The blue visions compelled you to write to All Experts for an answer. The question ended up with me and I am suggesting for the sake of all involved, get a medical check-up. Perhaps the message from the blue light is "Better safe than sorry.", right? In any case I am here to help should you need it.

Warm regards,

Greg Pocha,
Paranormal Phenomena,
All Experts  

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha