Paranormal Phenomena/Voicemails getting creepy

Question
I leave voicemails all the time. My friends know that if I call and they don't pick up, they're getting a lengthy voicemail about a whole lot of nothing. Lately I've been experiencing some super weird breathing noises right as I'm leaving a message and when I check the other persons phone to hear my message, of course there's no trace of the breathing. I had one very freaky voicemail about 6 months ago that there was actually something responding and saying hello and then a lot of heavy breathing so this definitely isn't about timing or my location because I've called from different cities. I've called my service provider and they have no clue so this is my last resort. Is there any way that this can be some sort of supernatural doings? I have no clue what else it could be. If there's any other stories you've heard or any advice you have, I'd love to hear it. Thanks so much!

Answer
Hi there,

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts, Paranormal Phenomena with your interesting situation. Phone calls from the dead are not uncommon and are typically referred to as ITC or Instrumental Trans-Communication. I do not believe that to be the case here. Think of it - a ghost goes to all the trouble to contact you and instead of using the chance to say something meaningful or profound, merely pants like a perverted masher in heat. I don't find that likely.

So you contacted a service provider, likely outsourced in some ...place... [diplomacy at work]and got no answers. Big surprise. Now for the real world. What you are encountering is psychotic activity, not paranormal activity. Oh, it is also illegal. You are being harassed. Harassment often leads to more dangerous contact. My honest advice, inform the police right away. Do it before it gets out of control. If they can not find who is behind this, then write back to me and I'll look at it as possible ITC.

Take care and be aware,

Greg Pocha,
Paranormal Phenomena,
All Experts

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha