Paranormal Phenomena/hautings

Question
Good day
Wanted to get your opinion on the follow view.
Intuitively, I feel that people who experience the negative effects of ghost and haunting(s) are experiencing retribution for the wrong acts they have done against others. For example lets say a person robbed, cheated, or harmed another and the person who was wronged happened to die and there was no retribution for the wrong done against the victim; it is highly likely that the ghost of the victim is likely to haunt the living individual who committed the acts of wrong.
Is this one plausible explanation of haunting(s). In the same way one who committed no wrong against others, is less likely or cannot be haunted.

Answer
Hi Sam,

It's at least plausible. But what I think moreso is that it is an indication of demonic oppression. If a person does these things, it's quite likely that they are doing it as a result of the demonic. For these actions you suggest are evil and therefore originating from evil sources acting on the will of the individual. SO, as "like attracts like", I think probably what is even more plausible is that these "ghosts" aren't ghosts at all. Rather low level demons called "familiar spirits". They manifest in the form of a passed on individual. It may be to torment the individual for their actions, it may be that they are merely attracted to the evil within them and know of the person's evil deeds and manifest themselves as the passed on person to heap guilt, shame and fear on the individual.

That's my 2 cents anyway. :D

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison