Paranormal Phenomena/What kind of spirit is with me? A succubus? An angel? Fairy? Etc.

Hello i just have a few questions that I need to be answered considering Faith the spirit that is with me won't. Haha now I don't know if she's just being playful or she's afraid to tell me the truth. Now don't get me wrong she's very sweet and loving. She doesn't mean me any harm either or at least I don't think she does. I had my first encounter with her 4 months ago and she told me all of these wonderful things. Like the power of the third eye and helping me find God and things like that. She's even been helping me with my spiritual awakening. But onto the questions. If she is a succubus why would she be helping me? I thought succubi were evil and devoured the souls of men. Which leads me to my next question. Is she an Angel? Considering she's been helping me. But she still makes me feel guilty over things I've done. She won't let me live it down. Unless it's me that won't let myself live it down. That's also what I'm trying to figure out. But any way back to Faith. Like I said before she doesn't mean me any harm cause if she did idk I'd probably be dead by now. But if it is serious or bad which I don't think it is. She has a very calm and loving and peaceful presence, no negativity what so ever. But is she what she claims to be? Or is she something else? Oh and yes we have had sex as well. But any way that's all I have to say and ask on the matter. Sorry if I kinda jumped all over the place I have ADHD lol. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

I've heard of something like this happening before. It was published in the book, "More Haunted Houses" in the 80s and described a Nashville Lady terrorized by a spirit with both positive and negative traits. No one could explain exactly what it was, but the simplest explanations were two spirits, one imitating the other or one spirit antagonized by something in the house. You can read an excerpt about the story here:,4053939&hl=en - but you may have to find someone to do an investigation -

Paranormal Phenomena

William Uchtman

I`ve been reading books about ghosts for a long time and have seen numerous movies about them as well. I can point out what is more likely, what is unlikely and site true examples from the subject. I have also been writing fictional ghost stories off and on since high school. I have been keeping a comprehensive listing of haunted sites for a long time and have visited a few local haunted sites in my area. I do not consider myself a ghost hunter or ghost researcher. I have no college or univerity training in the subject, but I have postulated a few personal theories about the phenomenon. I recently published the book, "Volunteer Ghosts," about ghosts in Tennessee. Another thing, because ghost shows are becoming so popular, I'm getting deluged with messages from people thinking they have ghosts. Please try to bust your own experiences before asking me about them. So many people who believe in ghosts and experience things want proof so much that they are coming to me for answers. Please check your grammar and proofread your messages too. I can't understand what you're asking if your questions aren't legibly precise. Don't make me try to decipher your message. Keep your messages short and to the point! Do not post long rambling inquiries! I do not know anything about demonology; no questions about evil spirits or possession. That has nothing to do with ghosts or haunted houses.

I have had very brief exposure in doing field work; I hope to get back into it someday.

Author of the books, "Volunteer Ghosts" and "Ghosts Coast to Coast"

Personal Research and Limited Field Work