Paranormal Phenomena/question

Question
Good day
Wanted to get your opinion on the follow view.
Intuitively, I feel that people who experience the negative effects of ghost and haunting(s) are experiencing retribution for the wrong acts they have done against others. For example lets say a person robbed, cheated, or harmed another and the person who was wronged happened to die and there was no retribution for the wrong done against the victim; it is highly likely that the ghost of the victim is likely to haunt the living individual who committed the acts of wrong.
Is this one plausible explanation of haunting(s). In the same way one who committed no wrong against others, is less likely or cannot be haunted.

Answer
I find that this is not truly the case. Paranormal experiences are not a negative thing. Ghosts merely just linger near the places and objects connected to them in life. They return to the homes they loved, the places of where they were happy and even to the objects that they were connected to in life. Some ghosts remain linked to the places where they died, such as battlefields, or where they had the most anguish, such as a church.
I hope this answers your question -

Paranormal Phenomena

William Uchtman