Paranormal Phenomena/Question....

Good day
Is it true that all energy has to be balance in the universe and that even though we live in a society where the system does not always work fairly. That is some people get favors, others work harder than others for the same resources, some engage in crimes to get ahead and never get caught, some use political power to rob the masses etc...
Is there something as man's laws and higher laws of nature; in that man's laws could be broken but higher laws of nature are objective in that nature operates in a balancing manner - in that what we do comes back to us. Those who harm others, cheat others, and lie are assured that such energy shall befall then with time. On the other hand those who help others, contribute meaningfully of society are assured that such energy shall also return to them with time.
In other words what i am getting at is if nature operates in a manner in which the good and bad we do comes back to us.
Many times when I see bad things happen to others, I am tempted to think that nature must be bad. Is it that when we do wrong it comes back to us with time vs when we do good it also comes back to us.

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts, Paranormal Phenomena with your questions. As well it is always a pleasure to hear from someone as far away as Trinidad and Tobago! My answer will have to be based on science as we know it, namely physics and subjective opinion, as this is less of a paranormal question than it is a philosophical one.

I will quickly cover the physics of energy, however I believe that by "energy" you are speaking more about Karmic energy, a type of universal governing essence that balances behavior during and after life.

On a physical level, if Steven Hawking is correct the amount of negative energy in the universe counters the amount of positive energy in the universe so in technical terms the total amount of energy is zero! But that is theory and is also astrophysics. In any case due to the laws of thermodynamics, energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It can only change forms. Quite a few "ghost hunters use this first law to explained that this is a reason that ghosts exist. However, the second law states that there is never an equal exchange of energy, some energy is always lost due to atrophy. This means that energy always goes from a higher to a lower state. Eventually due to the third law an equilibrium will be reached as suns die out over time leaving the universe a little above absolute zero - when all is "equal".
I do not think that this is what you are asking.

If you want to know if bad people get a bad afterlife, and good people get a good afterlife, I can not honestly answer. I would have to be dead to discover that knowledge, and being is such a state I'd be in no position to give an answer. So let's consider the logic. Bad people who gain from their actions should be punished to keep thing equal, and the good who have suffered despite their virtue should be awarded. But good and bad, virtue and evil, growth and decay are all relative. They are subjective and prone to judgement.

So is the final destiny determined by ones current or past lifestyle. This is what Hindus and Buddhists consider Karma. More biblically, you reap what you sow. More recently, "What goes around comes around."

From what I have learned about the afterlife from research on Near Death Experience, there is a review of the deceased's life when he has entered the light. His guide stays with him and together one's life is reviewed in the smallest detail. Not only does the deceased see his whole life from his point of view, but also sees and feels it from the point of view of those of whom he has effected during earthly journey. The deceased "judges" himself... there is no "judgment", no tribunal. We have been placed on earth to learn and complete a part of a much larger picture.

In the afterlife, there is no punishment as we would expect it... being tossed into Hell for an eternity of associating with our peers. With the exception of religious teachings, hell does not exist. There are however different levels of the spirit world, the lowest being pretty much like it is here on earth. The good would go to a higher level immediately whereas the bad would have to earn and work their way up the ladder.

I supposed that on a philosophical level one could ask whether a balance is a good thing if the balance is between good and evil, right and wrong. I would much prefer it the way that those who have died and come back to speak of the life review and the realm in the light, the scales fully tipped toward unconditional love and unconditional forgiveness.

In closing, energy is neither good or evil. It simply is.

I hope that this has somehow helped. I am here if you need any more help with this issue.

Greg Pocha,
Paranormal Phenomena, All Experts  

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.