Paranormal Phenomena/Walkie Talkie activity

Question
So I work at a day care that uses walkie talkies to communicate between the teachers. For several months my walkie talkie would go to static when I picked it up. The static would last a few seconds and then stop. Recently, there was a day where I couldn't pick up any walkie talkie without them turning to static and staying static until I put them down. Even after getting out a new walkie talkie it would turn to static with me. I'm the only person this happens to at work. Is something paranormal happening or am I just strange?

Answer
Hi Michael,

I don't feel your problem is a paranormal one.

It could be a squawk problem which is easily adjusted on the Walkie Talkie where white noise can be controlled. It could also be your own energetic field. There is also a lot of environmental conditions that can affect walkies like weather, building interference, congested frequencies from other walkies in the area, etc.

Don't stress about it.

You're safe.

Best,
Christine

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry