Paranormal Phenomena/barking spirit dog

Back in March I was awoken to what I thought was my corgi trying to get up on the bed. I reached down and he was not there nor was my borgi who always sleeps on the foot of my bed. I felt again what I thought was him trying to get on the bed then a bark excited like a welcome home bark, but was not either one of my dogs barks. I laid there and tried to listen closer  I felt an older man walk up to the dog snap his fingers and say "that'll do" (which is how most ranchers call cow dogs off what ever they are on) I called my dogs and went back to sleep.
June 6 my Daddy passed suddenly  as I was driving to the airport on Sunday to catch a flight back home to SC from Texas I felt my daddy sitting beside me laughing patting my hand telling me I will be ok and he will always be with me....After the viewing the next monday I heard the same dog from march, barking at the foot of my bed at my son & daughter inlaw extra bedroom in SC. Since I came home to Texas I can feel the dog following me is  a bit bigger than a corgi but not as big as a smaller heeler. It will bark at times but mostly it just sits beside me or walks at heel position as I move about the house.While at home I found out the night my Daddy was in a car wreck was the same night the dog came to me. My Daddy liked dogs but was more of a cat person where I am the dog lover. The old man was no one I know, he is a rancher type.  My dogs dont pay any attention to it but they have acknowledged it is there. That is why I have not told it to leave question is could this dog been sent by a family member I did not meet to help me through this time? Or am I just crazy?

Hi Pamela. :) Thank you for your question! :) So, from your story, while I don't think it was sent, it doesn't appear to be malevolent. This is good. It seems that you may have a spirit in your house though. I would just ask the Holy Spirit to give you discernment. As it pertains to spirits, I would not try to interact with the "dog", just let it be. So long as it brings comfort. I would not invite any spirit save the Holy Spirit onto the bed. Far as that goes, He is welcome in my home period. Free roam. Lol Just be cautious. :)

No you are not crazy. And sorry about your dad. :( If the living dogs ever bristle, let me know. That may be indicative of a problem.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison

To be intellectually honest, there are no experts in this field of study. You cannot have an expert in such a subjective field as this. There is no litmus test to prove ones knowledge. With that being said, I can draw off my experience and study to answer questions that pertain to demonology, poltergeist activity, telekinesis, residual haunting, intelligent haunting, etc. Any answers that I do not know, which, none of us know ALL the answers, I will be glad to use my resources to find you the answer you are looking for.

My experience with the paranormal dates back to my childhood. The homes where my grandparents and great grandparents lived underwent much paranormal phenomena. Fear eventually gave way to curiosity and eventually study. In 2008 after having first hand encounters at my home, I decided to begin my own investigations group. We later merged with G.R.A.S.P. which is now being compared to that of T.A.P.S. or The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I have since founded a Christian based ministry dedicated to helping those who are experiencing negative phenomena.

G.R.A.S.P. (Greater Research of Apparitional Sightings and the Paranormal)* Fear Not Ministries, Founder *The opinions and advice expressed by myself is not necessarily shared or endorsed by GRASP.

I have taken several courses although there is no particular accreditation recognized in this field of study at the present time.