Paranormal Phenomena/pebbles from.....

Question
Hi
My wife and I keep getting small pebbles appearing, in places that just make you notice, eg on the edge of a stair in the house, or even when travelling to other counties where they end up in our small hand held bags. We have the feeling they might be connected to my wife's father who died about 2 years, this started happening a few months before he died.
My wife is very intune with this sort of thing, I'm not but it has me very interested as I am the one who usually finds the pebbles.
Thanks if you could shed some light.
Ron

Answer
Dear Ron,
   Yes, I am familiar with the occurrence of mysterious pebbles appearing in clothing, possessions, shelves, and steps. Generally, the objects are the work of an energetic entity and are discerned individually; in this case, their message can be revealed as a group since the message seems uniform.
   I hope you were able to keep all the pebbles you have found.
   My intention is not to offend your faith or spiritual beliefs; generally when the physical body of a person dies, the spiritual part has about 8 days to follow a cord to cross over to the Other Side. Some spirits cross readily, others want to see their funeral, don't believe they are dead, or want to finish some agenda in their life. If they take longer than 8 days, the cord disappears stranding the spirit in this dimension.
   My impression is that your wife's father has not crossed over and is still in this dimension. He is not attached to her but appears to be attached to an object in the house....along with several other relatives, who are the ones leaving the pebbles. They would all like to be crossed over and I would be honored to assist them if you wish.
Thoughts?
Phil

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP