Paranormal Phenomena/3 Clear Bells

First, my back story. When I was much younger in my early teens I had had several unexplained experiences that at the time I didn't understand; and no, I wasn't using drugs. A couple of these experiences included what I later discovered were remote viewing of future events. As well as numerous other events. I eventually stopped paying attention to these events due to getting older marrying and raising a family. Recently, I've seen a few things that may be ETV's (UFO's) and have had an unexplained urge to meditate and research astral projection. But haven't done so yet.

I've always had a strong interest in space related things. When I was twelve a drew a nearly exact image of the current international space station. That was 40 years ago. I've followed SpaceX' advancements and foresaw the two failed landing attempts, which I saw internally as an issue with propulsion, caused by software acting as a gyroscope controlling the thrust hectoring. The other morning before the Falcon 9 explosion, I told my wife they shouldn't go today, although I didn't know why. I am not a scientist so definitely not a rocket scientist.

Lately, I've been getting a feeling of unknown, that feels like a major event or events, I can't tell if it is ominous, informational, or controlling. It doesn't seem joyful. But as I said, it is an unknown feeling. It's as though I can see it, but am blind as to what it is.

Last night while sleeping, not certain what time, I distinctly heard three very clear tolls of a bell. These were not high pitched like a hand bell, nor were they deep like a church bell. The tone was not unpleasant or harsh. They seemed to be about one or two seconds apart.

My question is, what are these bells indicating?

Thank you for answering.

Hello K,

Thank you for writing All Experts regarding your inquiry about the bells that you heard. Also thank you so much for using an initial instead of a name as that allows me to address you while you while keeping your anonymity. You have likely noticed by now that I am not the expert that you had originally directed your question to. For what ever reason he or she was unable to answer it so I will be the one to respond.

May I correct you on the usage of the term "remote viewing" as used in your context. In a way you are seeing remotely, but in parapsychological terms remote viewing is used to see current conditions, not future ones. The practice was used in the military with some results, but as far as I know [who knows all the secrets] has been discarded as a waste of time and money. The term that you want is precognition [pre - before + cognition - receiving knowledge via use of the senses... in your case the 6th sense] In normal usage the term may also indicate knowledge learned through intuition.

Usually and traditionally bells are used to ring in weddings or to ward off evil spirits and entities when applied to a funeral. Obviously there are more reasons for bell ringing than I could list here. From a medical point of view hearing bells can indicate an epileptic seizure, temporal lobe epilepsy, or a psychosis... none of any of the latter apply to you, but I usually present all reasons for phenomena, not just the "paranormal" ones.

The toll of a bell three times usually indicates the death of a child. Not an impending death, but the actual passing of a child. If the odd feelings that you could not put a finger to preceded the tolls, you may now have the cause of those feelings; the precognition of an impending death of a child. The child passed and the tolls were heard. That all however is just an assumption on my part.

Well K, I certainly  hope that I shed some light on this issue for you. Seeing the future... gift or curse... I don't know. I guess it all depends on ones point of view and comfort level. Incidentally, on my web site at <>  there is a resource link page. One site listed on that page is the Worldwide Prediction Registry. To save you the time I will put their direct link following, you might find it interesting.
You may find more links of interest at the EPC resource page at

Take care!
Greg Pocha,
Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies,
Eidolon Project Canada Paranormal Investigations,
Edmonton, Red Deer, Calgary, Alberta

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.