Paranormal Phenomena/demonic astral activity

My birth mother is heavily involved in witchcraft/mysticism and is using this to try to injure and sabotage me from a distance. I severed our relationship when I became aware of what she was involved in several years ago. However, it's as if she able to easily send entities/curses to me that can at times almost cripple me they are so strong. I have tried contacting countless ministries (Christian) for help, but to no avail. It's like there's some kind of tie to her from me where she can read my thoughts as strange as it seems. It's very difficult to explain unless you've experienced it. Most are dumbfounded or intimidated by the manifestations and can't or won't help me.

Hey Kevin,

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. I am on the road right now and have limited access to internet. I would love to help you out. I will do my best to see you free of this torment. I wonder though of you might have the ability or inclination to make it to Atlanta? Being that it is seemingly so severe in your description, it might be easier and safer to work on you in a controlled environment. We have a team in Atlanta that could work with you at least probably 2 hours straight, and an intensive 2 hours straight that. Then we would have to go into regular service but the last half of it we could get you some more time.

It isn't absolutely a mandate mind you. It is merely a suggestion being that it is such a severe case. We need regular on Tuesdays from 2-11pm.

I realize it is a drive. And again it
isn't a mandate. But if we have three of us working on you so you can REALLY let these things surface and not be a danger, then it would probably benefit you more in the long run because they should be significantly weaker and more easily controlled.

Tell me about the manifestations and tell me also if you have already been through general curse breaking as well as "soul tie" breaking.

This is the foundation we have to lay first. If you are going to build a building you have to be on a good foundation and that is what general curse breaking and soul tie breaking does. Lays the ground work.

If you haven't done them, I want you to find someone to do them w so they can keep you honest and make sure you say it all (sometimes the demon will manifest when it gets to the lynchpin of it's legal right and make you unconsciously skip over something so that you can do the whole thing and still not have the big thing broke.

Go and get a curse breaking manual from the internet. Look up dwjd curse breaking manual. Do that 3 times. If you come to an area you can't say, pound or out. Force it until you can say it without resistance.

This is your first homework assignment. :)

Don'd worry. GOD'S FOR THIS! :)

God Bless!

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison

To be intellectually honest, there are no experts in this field of study. You cannot have an expert in such a subjective field as this. There is no litmus test to prove ones knowledge. With that being said, I can draw off my experience and study to answer questions that pertain to demonology, poltergeist activity, telekinesis, residual haunting, intelligent haunting, etc. Any answers that I do not know, which, none of us know ALL the answers, I will be glad to use my resources to find you the answer you are looking for.

My experience with the paranormal dates back to my childhood. The homes where my grandparents and great grandparents lived underwent much paranormal phenomena. Fear eventually gave way to curiosity and eventually study. In 2008 after having first hand encounters at my home, I decided to begin my own investigations group. We later merged with G.R.A.S.P. which is now being compared to that of T.A.P.S. or The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I have since founded a Christian based ministry dedicated to helping those who are experiencing negative phenomena.

G.R.A.S.P. (Greater Research of Apparitional Sightings and the Paranormal)* Fear Not Ministries, Founder *The opinions and advice expressed by myself is not necessarily shared or endorsed by GRASP.

I have taken several courses although there is no particular accreditation recognized in this field of study at the present time.