Paranormal Phenomena/Feeling a presence.

QUESTION: Hi Mr.Pocha, I would like to know if my grandfather is around me alot, sometimes I feel a presence, and I would just like to know if he is still around. Thank You!!

ANSWER: Hello T,

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts, Paranormal Phenomena with your question - one that I can not answer because I am neither a psychic or medium, who will give you a different answer depending on which way the wind is blowing. Ask a dozen mediums expect 13 answers. However All Experts does have a category for psychics at

However, I will let you know that it is not unusual for a grandparent to return as a guardian, provided that they had entered the light when they passed and evolved as spirits and have not remained earthbound as ghosts. As he is not frightening you at all, but merely letting you know in a gentle loving way that he is around you and watching you, that he is evolved and is acting as one of your guardians [a guardian angel according to some trains of belief]. He will always be there for you, but spirits are aware enough to let you grow up, make and learn from your mistakes and develop as an individual human being as you were meant to. They will give you lots of rope and complete privacy when you want it. It's their nature.

Sorry that I could not be of more assistance. Good luck with finding a psychic and or medium who is actually gifted and not fake, suffering from psychosis or a dissociative disorder, or just convinced themselves through a series of wishful thinking, dilution and coincidences that they are the real deal.

Warm regards,

Greg Pocha,
Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies,
Eidolon Project Canada Paranormal Investigation [EPC],
Edmonton, Red Deer, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

QUESTION: That's good to hear, Mr.Pocha am glad he is around guiding me. He was really fun and use to make me happy at yimes,when he was alive. I really miss him.

Hi T,

I am glad that I was able to help you with this. Because of all of the programs on television and movies making ghosts the bad guys, people tend to bias them as such. All evolved spirits are good without exception and there is a multitude of good ghosts as well.

When a person passes on it is their personality that survives death. Your grandfather sounds as if he's a fantastic fellow and that doesn't change regardless of whether or not he has a living body or not, because the body is not who he was.

You will see him again. Enjoy your life and life long, but when it finally becomes your turn to shed your body, he will be there waiting for you to greet you and take you home into the light. Spirits can change their appearance to look as old [or as young] as they wish, so although he may look younger, you will recognize him as your grandfather.

Wishing you all the best,

Greg Pocha,
Eidolon Project Canada Paranormal Investigation,
Red Deer, Edmonton, Calgary, Alberta

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.