Paranormal Phenomena/Is this good or bad?

Question
original
original  

negative
negative  
Hello i was taking a picture of my tattoo on my back last night with my phone camera, i took a few pictures on after the other, but when i put them on my computer this came up it was taken at 00.21hrs and another taken at the same time well seconds after i didnt even realise that the flash didnot come on, i have put the picture to negative so it can be seen a bit better and the original one, can you help as i dont know what it can be.

thankyou
joanne

Answer
Dear Joanne,

Thank you for your question.

Would you kindly let me know exactly rhe position of how this image was taken.  Is this a picture of your back or of the room that you were in. I ask as there is an image of a man with a moustache which is very clear in the negative photo. I can outline this image if you like. This image does not feel bad. Some may say it may be a camera glitch but the face is quite clear.

If this is an image of the room then I would research the history of the house if possible.

regards
Bruce

Paranormal Phenomena

Bruce Darwill