Paranormal Phenomena/Am I being haunted...

Hi Philip,
Lets me give you a little back round about some events. the First unusual time was when I was 3 or 4 I use to play with (as I know now)3 spirits until one spirit turned into a spikey monster that roared at me. I shut them all out by hiding behind my stuff animals for awhile. After that none of the spirits return to play.
Later on in life at the age of 14 I had another event where my best friend's mother came in my room and called my name I screamed and hid, she disappeared. At that moment their house was on fire and she died in it. Yes like another writer I have the urge to see someone before they get hurt or died. But in the last 15 years It always been one spirit and car wrecks in front on my 3 different houses I had lived in. The wrecks always have a car ending up in the yard or next door and it would be 3 wreck per home. Also where i reside now there is more then one spirit in the house. I have seen the older woman on my floor. But something is really wrong on the base level and I believe it has spread through the house cause I cant sleep now and it make me cold. Also a dead smell every once in while and when we tell someone to go see the smell disappear  My older daughter can feel the present too. She put on music to ignore it/them which we determined that it\they are in her closet.
Whats scary about this is my daughter is pregnant and I don't know how they are going to react when the baby is here. I want to move again
But I want to know did I bring something with me everywhere I go?

I need help

Dear Vaconia,
   I found a strong negative vortex in your energy field that you were carrying with you from house to house. That has now been closed, sealed, all darkness secured, and the negative vortex converted into an electromagnetic vortex for your safety. Please let me know how you are feeling; we may need to adjust your aura for comfort.

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP

No one is an absolute expert on everything. I work as a spiritual cleaner to solve problems. I work directly with adults, although parents are welcome to send questions about their children. Many paranormal authorities have theories about possible paranormal resolution; actual practice and application is priceless to comprehend and complete paranormal issues.

Rapid recognition of paranormal problems are my specialty, having had many experiences with ghosts, demons, dark entities, dark angels, dark archangels, astral life-forms, aliens, and hauntings. Recognition of psychic gifts, help for psychic children, especially the crystal and indigo children are important to help them blossom. I have researched hundreds of paranormal situations and assisted private clients in freeing their home of energetic spiritual phenomena. Extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences are of special interest. Much of this work is accomplished using distance remote viewing with many skills to identify spiritual energies/entities. Through my website, your spiritual guidance in coordination with mine, will assist in the recognition/resolution of unwanted spirits, poltergeists, or demons, as well as correct geopathogenic lines, negative vortices, adverse energies, curses, or portals so the client can return home and continue their life free of fear or oppression. Most of my spiritual work as a medium is through the coordination with a client's spiritual guidance and the spiritual guidance that works with me, who help me understand possible solutions. There are many things that go bump in the night, some are easily explained away, others need more intuitive research and meditation. After thousands of human crossovers and hundreds of demonic exorcisms, expertise has been gleaned to tease apart challenging situations. Guidance helped me create a ten level dichotomy chart of dark and light energies to help discern what is being encountered. This has been quite helpful when finding what seemed to be minor cases masquerading as human, that were really demonic.

Cleanse, Heal, & Defend: How to be a Spiritual Cleaner is published on Kindle Select for download.

I am a Registered Nurse with 33 years of experience, have a Masters of Science in Nursing, and have a National Certification in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing.

All clients are confidential