Paranormal Phenomena/Haunting in my Home?

Question
QUESTION: We have never had any activity in our house that we have lived in for 18 years until this week.  I am trying to make sense of it all and debunk any of it and cant seem to figure out why the sudden activity?
Yesterday I woke up to go get a cup of coffee from our kitchen downstairs and it was 8:30 am.  The coffee is set to auto at 7:15 am.  The pot had been moved from the brewer about 4 feet on my counter with about 2 cups of fresh coffee in it and the remaining coffee continued to brew and instead of staying in the holding reservoir, brewed and spilled all over the floor and counter top.  I have no idea how this happened.

I woke up today at 3 am to hear water running in my master bathroom and I thought it was a heavy rainstorm so I got up to close my master bath window only to realize that our shower was running and was all the way turned up to hot so the whole room was full of steam.  I turned the shower off.  Nothing more happened with the shower.  I went to check on my 12 year old daughter to make sure she was in bed and had not turned the shower on and she was sound asleep. I leaned over to kiss her and her lights flickered in her room. I did it again and the same thing happened.  I shook her bed to see if the movement of me leaning over was causing something and nothing.

My poodle was barking and growling at something in the hall way this morning.

I believe in spirits etc, I am just trying to make sense of why this would be happening all of a sudden in our home and 3 days in a row?  My husband says if we ignore it and no not acknowledge it, it will go away.  He doesn't want to focus on it.  I really do not know what to do.

One of my very close friends lost her 40 year old sister in a tragic car accident 3 weeks ago.  She has been over a few times for support since I lost my dad very young 2 years ago.  The night of the coffee pot incident they were at our house and her 13 yr old daughter stayed the night.  Does it sound crazy enough that her sister became attached to our home for some reason and is reaching out?

Any advise would really be appreciated greatly!  

Thank you
Amy

ANSWER: Hello Amy,

Thank you for writing about your problem. Since this is a public post, I'll be brief but truthful to you.

You have had something in the home for about 2 months. You are now experiencing more obvious manifestations and it's good that you addressed the situation quickly. More subtle paranormal things that have gone on for you include noises, physical pains (headaches), tiredness and glimpsing quick moving shapes.

This is not due to the visit of the friend guest, her daughter or the dead sister of your friend. A man is responsible for bringing this problem into your home. I think it's a friend of the family. This entity came with him. He is a negative person possibly with mental issues. This is a transfer from one person to another in your household.

I would suggest that you read this book Protecting Your Home from Spiritual Darkness by Chuck Pierce to get some good knowledge about what you're you're dealing with and how to address the situation. This is not a ghost (lost soul/transient spirit). You are dealing with something more aggressive.

Your second best weapon is personal prayer, faith and a determined willpower to rout it out of your home. The book will help with that immensely. Fear is your enemy. You really do have power over this problem. You just have to fight the right way.

I hope this helps. You may contact me with private posts or personally at www.seergrouprescue.com.

Best,
Christne

QUESTION: I am concerned that you think it is a male?  Why do you think its a male spirit?  I have not noticed any of the other subtle things you have mentioned and either has my husband or 9yr old or 13 yr old daughters - thanks

Answer
Hi Amy,

I think you misunderstood me.

I told you in my previous answer:

"A man is responsible for bringing this problem into your home. I think it's a friend of the family. This entity came with him. He is a negative person possibly with mental issues. This is a transfer from one person to another in your household."

Simply put, a living man came into your home and brought this entity with him.

Inhuman entities have no gender. They show themselves as anything they want (ghost, animal, lights, mists, shadows, etc.)

I hope things get better for you.

Christine  

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry