Paranormal Phenomena/help for a friend

Question
hi Adam, hope you are doing great,
i have the permission from a friend to ask you something about her as she has no access to the internet she asked me to do so.
she wants to know what is really wrong with her as she believes someone from her family has been doing black magic on her and they dont want her to be happy. her name is Shazia Zahid and daob is 14 August 1977 and lives in Lahore, Pakistan
she has been sensing wrong things around her for a long time and says things hit her alot and dont want her to say and those things actually spoke to her and said to her that they are here to kill her and someone has sent them to hurt her. she says she is not hallucinating as she believes strongly that its a cause of black magic and someone from her family wants to get rid off her. she literally has nothing left on her no money no job no happiness as she is divorced. can you please help her to get rid of whatever curses which are on her or just a reading for her to know what is actually happening to her. im really concerned about her.
sorry for the long message. hope to hear from you soon.
with best regards
Sana

Answer
Hi! I am SO sorry for the delay! I really need to be in front of her. I don't do psychic readings or anything. I can help her break curses though if she is a Christian. If she is a Muslim these curse breakers may not be effective.

Have her say the following. .....

"In the Name of Jesus Christ I break off all curses of witchcraft! I cancel EVERY ASSIGNMENT against me and I put them under the Blood of Jesus!

(Have her do the following for each family members she suspects of attacking her)

"In the Name of Jesus I take all of my parts from ...... and return them back to myself, washed in the Blood of Christ. I take all of ......'s parts from me and return them back to her/him washed in the Blood of Christ."

"I break and sever the SILVER CORD OF WITCHCRAFT. I break all familial curses that came through the family line... on both sides of the family, all the way back to Adam and Eve. I especially break the curses of Jezebel and Mahumet.

This is just a start but it should give her some relief.

God bless!  

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison