Paranormal Phenomena/i saw something

my name is Bekah. Im having some trouble. my entire life i have felt things, i can close my eyes and walk around without bumping into anything, i can feel objects vibrations through the air. All my life i have also felt presences around me, i have the feeling of being stared at, or i hear footsteps or someone whispering. it happens everywhere. a few months back my friends and I used a Ouija board. I only remember a few parts of it, my friends have had constant fights about what happened that night. All i know is i had a massive freak out and was saying weird things and screaming, or at least thats what they told me. My friend (male, strong) said he was practically sitting on me (female, i dont workout) and i was getting up and pushing him off. after the whole ordeal, we burnt the board and buried it in seven holes and sprinkled holy water over it (as directed by the priests at my friends church).  I havent thought about it since, until tonight. I was over at my boyfriends house (we used the board at his house). i have always felt a presence in his house. even before the board. mainly coming from the basement or this room they never go in. but tonight i think i saw it, everything was especially weird tonight. i kept feeling like i was stared at, when i was walking into the kitchen i thought i heard someone behind me and when i turned around i saw someone with black hair and black pants walk into the dark room. my boyfriend was in the bathroom at this time, he walked out a second later and asked if i was ok. It feels angry, his entire house feels angry. especially his basement. he has a lot of his fathers stuff down there, he had a very bad childhood because of his father. could that be it? or could it be related to the board? please help. i just want this to go away. im tired of being watched.
P.S. he and his mother have both had paranormal encounters.

Hello Bekah,

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts, Paranormal Phenomena. Although unnerving, I do not suspect the Ouija board to have much to do with your present situation. Even if I did, it's a bit late now to do anything about it as the portal that was used as an entrance, and should have been used as the exit has been pretty much destroyed. However if what was done is working I feel that what has been done should be left alone. I would add however, that you also sprinkle Kosher Salt over the burial sites and trace a banishing pentagram above the sites.

Ouija boards have an undeserved reputation. If a chef kept cutting off his fingers one would hardly blame the knife. It's the user, not the tool that creates the problem. Any tool used to communicate with entities do the same thing as a Ouija board does including scrying, cards, pendulums, voice and video recorders and so forth.  Before using any of these tools safety precautions must be used - and the lies the issue - they never are... that's not "cool".

The danger with Ouija board usage is not because it opens doors to entities but that it effects the user[s] on a subconscious and psychological level. The subconscious mind doesn't have a sense of humor or a method of discerning fact from fiction, reality from myth. The subconscious mind is like a computer filing system. Whatever you put into those files, just as a real computer just remembers the input. It doesn't care if it is fact or not, it just accepts data. After using the Ouija board people begin to believe the rumors and negative things that have become associated with the board. That gets programmed into the mind. As odd things happen (and lets face it, things happen every day to all of us) that gets added to the file. Soon every little thing gets blamed on usage. Good old guilt also plays a role in this process of self deception and self programming (self suggestion is akin to hypnosis except the person himself is the hypnotist).  The more suggestible the person, the more likely that they will fall victim to the legend rather than the facts. Ouija boards are a toy and to the mentally stable, nothing more than a toy unless used by a person who uses it as a tool, who may have some psychic or mediumistic ability and who takes precautions when opening and CLOSING the session.

Oh, just a suggestion, next time film the session and you'll have fewer arguments. In your case and that of your friends I hope that there is no "next time". Learn from the lesson.

As for the rest, the figure or apparition that you have been seeing, it may very well be a ghost. I doubt if he entered via the Ouija session. It sounds as if he knows his way around. If it is a ghost or residual phenomena is hard to say. In any case there is a lot of negative energy both in your boyfriend's home and yours.

It appears that you were born with psychic abilities. That is why you constantly feel watched - you are. People with a psychic connection glow brighter to those in the ghost realm than those who don't. That light attracts ghosts. In parts of the States, the ability is known as "shining", thus the name of Stephen King's 'The Shining". You shine.

You will need to cleanse the home on your own BEFORE asking a man of the cloth to bless it. Why? Usually a religious blessing makes matters worse. The ghost may not be the same faith as the clergyman. A Jewish ghost may get downright disturbed by having Christ shoved down his throat. My deceased grandfather, a Lutheran would get royally p'd off if a Catholic priest started in on him. {Your lucky with the holy water and the Ouija burial!]

You are tired of the situation you are in. Some consider psychic ability a gift, others a curse. 1- Nightly, like praying, ask that your spirit guide keep these entities away from you. Ask them to surround you and your home with the protective gold-white light of protection. 2- Ask that your guardians do the same. 3- Ask that your gatekeepers [a.k.a. doorkeepers - both terms are correct] keep all ghosts and negative entities away. Gatekeepers are astral bouncers or bodyguards. Their job is to keep out anyone not on the VIP list. 4- Wear a protective talisman or amulet. I personally wear pentacles and a Kaballah red protection bracelet on a daily basis. More protection is added as needed, as during an investigation or a ghost rescue / cleansing. Finally, perform a cleansing ceremony at least twice.

I have likely left you with more questions than answers so I am here should you require more information. I hope that I have helped shed some light on your dilemma. I'm available should you need help.

Warm regards,

Greg Pocha,
Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies,
Eidolon Project Canada Paranormal Investigation
Edmonton, Red Deer, Calgary, Alberta

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.