Paranormal Phenomena/Curse or demon or ghost ?

QUESTION: This is like a continuation of my first question. I failed to provide some details. I have experienced my bed shaking and have seen shadow figures twice but it was a long while back and i haven't seen them since.
There are some other issues as well. I often end up isolated from the other members of my family with whom i used to share a great bond with in the past, due to constant fights and arguments.
I also carry some guilt in my mind. I once prayed for the death of a family member, my grandma suffering from cancer while i was a child. I don't know why i did that and felt guilty after she passed away shortly. Not telling anyone made it worse for me. There have been numerous deaths and a suicide in my maternal family after that death.
Could my guilt be attracting negativity to me? Now i find myself, often abused verbally by my own parents.
The figure that i saw once was the silhouette of a man wearing a hat and a coat. I am from a different culture and it was strange for me to see something like that as no one here dresses like that. I remember thinking it looked like MJ and dismissed it as my hallucination.
Another time, i saw the figure of a tall faceless and bald dark shadow. But this time i was in a lucid dream. I saw it circling my bed waiting to pounce and i found myself wanting it in a sexual way. I woke up when it jumped on me.
I try to find rational explanations to everything but somethings like hearing a distinct clap while alone cannot be explained easily without thinking myself to be crazy.
It’s frightening but also a relief when someone else in my family says they are experiencing the same things as well. I and my sister have together heard strange sounds more than once and in more than one house.
There was this one time we heard like a roaring sound from the Almira. It was strange and real but also unreal. The only reason why i believe i heard what i heard was because my sister was near me and i saw that same frightened but amused expression on her face as well.
Anyway, there is also an incident where i took a photo late in the evening of the sky above our roof, and it was filled with too many orbs. I no longer have the photo but i realized they are orbs only later on.
I have also had the misfortune of staying at a place with my friends where Ouija was played. Strange things happened. Someone claimed they saw my doppelganger in that room and the power went off in the exact same moment they tried to talk to it. All this was brought to an end with prayer and Jesus helped me fight through it.
Now at my parent's house, i find myself often losing my temper, smashing things, saying things i don't mean and stuff. I am wondering if something is causing me to behave in such an erratic way. I did at one point have thoughts about killing someone but i was that upset by what they said to me about wanting me to kill myself.

Once they said i threw something at my dad to hurt him but i don't remember doing this. I used to go through a tough time in my life, I used to cut myself. Now I stopped but I do think about it sometimes. I like to watch the blood flow, is that strange that it gives me pleasure.

These things don't happen continuously. So they happen over a long period of time.

I can sometimes sense things like a presence in a corner of the room. I have seen hand prints appear on the mirror and wondered if they are mine. I have felt being touched and stuff.

What is actually going on? What should i do to protect myself and my family?

Poor thing. You have been through the ringer! I am seriously concerned about the situation and found myself putting off answering, which makes sense now.

Satanic interference. As well, possibly awaiting the missing information. Tell me, as you sound Christian, are your parents Christian as well? Do you have a Hindu ancestry?

I feel you need some deliverance from enemy forces. They have likely infiltrated your psyche via a emotionally traumatic experience and or through the bloodline (generational ).

So, so you have Facebook messenger on your phone? Or Skype? I found so long as there is a WiFi connection you can video call through Facebook messenger for free.  

I need to carry you through some curse breaking and I suspect that there is SOME splintering of your consciousness from past traumas that need to be ministered to.

Please let me know so we can make arrangements.

God Bless you,

QUESTION: Thanks a lot for your answer :). I had been waiting.
You are correct, I have a Hindu ancestry and I myself am a Hindu. But i don't follow any religion strictly. I found comfort in praying to Jesus and i have never stopped believing since then.

I feel something about the last part of your answer, the splintering of my consciousness. I don't know exactly what it means but it makes sense to me. A part of me i hid or is gone.  

You do believe it is a curse? Curses work? I have thought about it and actually tried it once but didn't think they were real.

I don't have a video call supporting device, so could you answer me through follow up posts if that is okay?

Things are actually better now apart from the occasional thumps and flickering of lights. Am i at a point where i can ignore it and it will go away? I actually tried talking to it and telling it to go to someone else; an enemy, a backstabber.

Hey Dee, I am so sorry. I think I sent you a "thank you" on the other question because I was going to answer both here. I must have got distracted. :(  I'm so sorry.

Well, there is definitely a reason you were drawn to Christ. I'm going to go against your Hindu beliefs here, but, the reason you were so drawn to Him is because He IS God. Not one of the many, but the INCARNATE Godhead.

Curses definitely work. And you probably made things worse for yourself inadvertently by trying to send it to your enemy.

Christ said to BLESS those who curse you. If we attempt to take vengeance on them, it comes back on us or gives the enemy a legal license to operate even more in our lives. I don't think you can avoid it and make it go away. Anymore than ignoring most any problem will make it go away. We really need to tackle those things.

I def wish I could speak with you by phone at least but I'm not sure my phone will call internationally and if it did what it would COST. lol I am going to give you the best advice that I can give you immediately and that is (and this my be a hard thing, and I'm sorry for having to ask you to do it) to renounce the polytheism. Embrace the Godhead of Yahweh. He is still Three, but ONE. Father, Son and Holy Spirit. And this next thing I have to ask for you. You can't do it until you feel this feeling, that I am about to mention...but when you do, repent of your sins, and trust in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary.
Make a choice to believe that He Is the Son of God, that He lived a perfect life and died a death He didn't deserve on the Cross in order to pay the debt to God that you owed for disobedience. Believe that He rose again on the third day as He said He would. Conquering death, hell and the grave. That He was taken up to sit beside Father on His right side.

This is the only way that I know of to become truly free of these things. Now I'm going to pray a prayer on your behalf to allow you to repent.

Father, I come to you on behalf of my sister. I lift her up to you know Abba. I come to you asking that you might let her come to the realization of who YOU ARE and that you ARE the Answer. Jesus said "I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but through the Son." Father I ask that you would look down with your loving mercy upon my sister right now and REVEAL Yourself to her. Speak to her spirit. And reveal to her the Truth and the FREEDOM that is found in knowing You Lord Jesus. Prick her heart with the Holy Spirit that she might be broken on the Stone, rather than being crushed UNDER the Stone. I know she probably doesn't understand it all but I just pray you would give her ENOUGH understanding that You died for HER and that You did it so she could be reunited with the Father one day soon. Finger around her heart and let your convicting power fall on her so she can truly know what it means to repent of sin and come to the knowledge of the free pardon of sin that awaits her if she will only trust in You Lord Jesus fully and give herself away to You. To be Your's. And so You can be her's. In Christ's Name I do ask it on her behalf, Amen.

If your heart is pounding, if it feels like it is beating out of it's chest, that is the conviction power I prayed for. Pray to Him in earnest. Ask Him to forgive you of sins, believe on Him and what He did for you and ask Him to come into your heart and make you new. If you do that, He will. Just pray until you feel the change in your spirit.

This will be a BIG part in getting you freed from these things.

Also, here is a general curse breaking manual. Take and read it aloud. Hold yourself accountable. Don't skip anything. I realize with a Hindu background some of this you might find offensive, but I've tested and tried this.

Prayer of Release from the Powers of Witchcraft
Posted on 15 Aug 2012   by Truth in Reality

Heavenly Father, in the name of your son Jesus, I bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and all powers associated with it.  Through the blood of the lamb, I destroy the works of every witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer, and all other powers of darkness.

Through the blood of Jesus, I break their powers including the influences of witchcraft, evil powers, spells, hexes, vexes, voodoo, hoodoo, roots, potions, or any such things off me, my family, and all future generations. Christ has redeemed me and my family from the curse of the law that I may receive the blessings of Abraham.

Through the blood of Jesus Christ, I also rebuke, bind up and destroy all the spirit-guides, helps, and shields of these workers of evil, and leave them without any strengths – stripped of their evil powers and influence.

Thank you Father for delivering me.

Prayer for Those Involved in Witchcraft

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I come against the prince-ruling spirit and all spirit guides.  I bind the strongman in the name of Jesus.  

I come through the blood of the Lord Jesus and in the name of Jesus.  I paralyze you and silence you, forbidding you from influencing or strengthening [them or name the witch or witches if known] in the name of Jesus, right now!

We are destroying your very works: the spirits of hate, bitterness and murder, spirits of wizardry, sorcery and all your co-spirits, your works, your powers, all your influences are destroyed in the name of Jesus!

In the mighty name of Jesus, I paralyze you all right now.  You will not be able to use this soul any longer against [a church and/or a particular person].

I come against the spirit of blindness, binding the spirits of bondage and heaviness, fear and hate and break your power in the name of Jesus.

I pray, Lord, that You will open their eyes so they can see the glory of Jesus.  Open their hearts so that they can hear Your voice.  Break the yokes in their lives and give them liberty in their souls, that they may be free to repent.  Show them every evil work and every evil deed they are guilty of, and Lord Jesus, convict their hearts unto repentance.  Bring these souls out of darkness; save these souls so that You may have the glory.

Satan and all demons, I silence you in the name of Jesus, binding all your interference.  You will not interfere with these souls, and they will have their own free will choice so as to make up their own minds if they want to repent.  They will do it without your interference.

Also, Lord, I pray that you will release warring angels to wage war against these demonic activities, and send ministering spirits to minister to their souls, in Jesus’ name.

Thank you and praise you God for delivering me.

Faith Exercising Prayer Over Witchcraft

Heavenly Father, I have repented of any and all sin in my life and in the life of my ancestors that have resulted in a curse especially in the areas of witchcraft, idolatry or any occult involvement.  I renounce all the works of idolatry, witchcraft and the works of the occult in the name of Jesus.

I have received your forgiveness and cleansing through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Every day I take authority over and break any and every curse upon my life in the name of Jesus.  I exercise my faith in the blood of Jesus and loose myself and my descendants from any and every curse.  I claim my deliverance and freedom right now in Jesus’ name.

Therefore, I confess that Abraham’s blessings are mine.  I am not cursed but blessed.  I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath; I am blessed coming in and blessed going out.  I am blessed, my family and future generations are blessed and what God has blessed cannot be cursed.  Every shackle, cord, habit, chain and cycle is broken that has been a result of the curse of witchcraft, in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Heavenly Father for delivering me.

Spiritual Warfare Prayers Against Spiritual Oppression and Attacks and Destruction
[by John Eckhardt]

I bind and cast out the spirit of Apollyon (Abaddon) in the name of Jesus. (Rev 9:11)

I am redeemed from destruction. (Ps 103:4)

I break all curses of destruction in my family and bloodline in the name of Jesus.

I renounce all pride that would open the door for destruction. (Pro 16:18)

Rescue my soul from destructions. (Ps 35:17)

Send Your Word, and deliver me from any destruction. (Ps 107:20)

The destroyer cannot come into my life or family in the name of Jesus. (Exo 12:23)

The destroyer cannot destroy my prosperity. (Job 15:21)

I am delivered from destruction that wastes at noonday. (Ps 91:6)

There is no wasting or destruction within my borders. (Isa 60:18)

I will enter in at the straight gate, and I will not walk in the path that leads to destruction. (Matt 7:13)

I bind the spirit of mammon that leads to destruction. (1 Tim 6:9–10)

I will keep my mouth and avoid destruction. (Pro 18:7)

I bind and rebuke the spirit of poverty that leads to destruction. (Pro 10:15)

I rebuke all destruction from my gates in the name of Jesus. (Isa 24:12)

Thank you Lord for delivering me.

Prayer from “Exposing Spiritual Witchcraft”
[by Jonas Clark]

Heavenly Father, thank You for the authority to battle against the controlling powers of witchcraft, that attack in Jesus’ name.  I bind every negative, unscriptural word against my life.  I break the power of confusion, torment, fear, control and manipulation.  I take captive every vain imagination and high thought that is contrary to the word of God in my life.

I submit my will, thoughts and life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, commanding stability and order to prevail in my soul.

I break the power of witchcraft’s deception, seduction, sorcery and intimidation, knowing that at the name of Jesus every knee must bow.

I decree freedom from dark powers, Jezebel, false teachers, false prophetic words, controllers, manipulators, sorcerers, witches, counterfeits, soul ties, spiritual folly, soothsayers, lying spirits, lying dreams and visions.

I repent of sin, both known and unknown, and submit myself thoroughly to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and his word.

I clothe myself with God’s armour and take up the weapons of my warfare that are not carnal, but mighty in the pulling down of strongholds.

I dedicate myself to the will of Jesus Christ alone for my life.

I repent of rebellion, pride, arrogance, spiritualism, control, manipulation, vain desires, and forsaking fellowship.

In the precious name of Jesus, I renounce wrong associations, carrying witchcraft’s message, false motives and hidden agendas.

Lord, Your Word says: “If I confess my sins You are faithful and just to forgive me of my sins and cleanse me of all unrighteousness.”

Thank you Jesus that You said You would never leave me nor forsake me, even to the end of the age.

You should feel some things when you say these prayers with conviction. Let me know. :)  

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison

To be intellectually honest, there are no experts in this field of study. You cannot have an expert in such a subjective field as this. There is no litmus test to prove ones knowledge. With that being said, I can draw off my experience and study to answer questions that pertain to demonology, poltergeist activity, telekinesis, residual haunting, intelligent haunting, etc. Any answers that I do not know, which, none of us know ALL the answers, I will be glad to use my resources to find you the answer you are looking for.

My experience with the paranormal dates back to my childhood. The homes where my grandparents and great grandparents lived underwent much paranormal phenomena. Fear eventually gave way to curiosity and eventually study. In 2008 after having first hand encounters at my home, I decided to begin my own investigations group. We later merged with G.R.A.S.P. which is now being compared to that of T.A.P.S. or The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I have since founded a Christian based ministry dedicated to helping those who are experiencing negative phenomena.

G.R.A.S.P. (Greater Research of Apparitional Sightings and the Paranormal)* Fear Not Ministries, Founder *The opinions and advice expressed by myself is not necessarily shared or endorsed by GRASP.

I have taken several courses although there is no particular accreditation recognized in this field of study at the present time.