Paranormal Phenomena/Image on window

from inside
from inside  
from outside
from outside  
QUESTION: Dear Philip,

I have a weird image that appeared on my window a few days ago. I tried to wipe it off from the outside where I first saw it in the morning, but realised it was made from the inside.

Images taken from outside looking in and the other looking out from the room with the tree in the background.

Thank you kindly

ANSWER: Dear Linda,
   This feels like the work of a female poltergeist trying to get your attention. Is this a single or double paned glass?

It is a single pain glass... and other than this...I have had no other out of the ordinary happen :-)

Kind regards

Dear Linda,
   Another client had a similar experience with window messages from the spiritual world. She had double paned windows and the image was inscribed between the panes!
   When I check in with the female spirit, she wishes to communicate with you. Are you able to sense what she wants? There is something she wants you to know.
Let me know if you need assistance,

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP

No one is an absolute expert on everything. I work as a spiritual cleaner to solve problems. I work directly with adults, although parents are welcome to send questions about their children. Many paranormal authorities have theories about possible paranormal resolution; actual practice and application is priceless to comprehend and complete paranormal issues.

Rapid recognition of paranormal problems are my specialty, having had many experiences with ghosts, demons, dark entities, dark angels, dark archangels, astral life-forms, aliens, and hauntings. Recognition of psychic gifts, help for psychic children, especially the crystal and indigo children are important to help them blossom. I have researched hundreds of paranormal situations and assisted private clients in freeing their home of energetic spiritual phenomena. Extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences are of special interest. Much of this work is accomplished using distance remote viewing with many skills to identify spiritual energies/entities. Through my website, your spiritual guidance in coordination with mine, will assist in the recognition/resolution of unwanted spirits, poltergeists, or demons, as well as correct geopathogenic lines, negative vortices, adverse energies, curses, or portals so the client can return home and continue their life free of fear or oppression. Most of my spiritual work as a medium is through the coordination with a client's spiritual guidance and the spiritual guidance that works with me, who help me understand possible solutions. There are many things that go bump in the night, some are easily explained away, others need more intuitive research and meditation. After thousands of human crossovers and hundreds of demonic exorcisms, expertise has been gleaned to tease apart challenging situations. Guidance helped me create a ten level dichotomy chart of dark and light energies to help discern what is being encountered. This has been quite helpful when finding what seemed to be minor cases masquerading as human, that were really demonic.

Cleanse, Heal, & Defend: How to be a Spiritual Cleaner is published on Kindle Select for download.

I am a Registered Nurse with 33 years of experience, have a Masters of Science in Nursing, and have a National Certification in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing.

All clients are confidential