Paranormal Phenomena/re: black mist

I had an experience at work that I don't understand.  I was working the night shift at a local hospital.  About 3 a.m. I heard a screeching noise coming from the entryway, kind of a mixture of a injured bird and a bat.  I looked up and witnessed a black mist/cloud coming in the glass doors, it was about one foot from the ceiling.  It turned and sped down the hallway toward the inpatient wing. What did I witness?

Hi Charlene,

Bless your heart! When you told me of the scream, before I finished reading it, I immediately thought banshee. But then in occured to me. Death. Now, HOW you saw it and WHY you saw it is a whole different question. Did anybody code soon after you saw it? Have you ever seen anything like this before?

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison

To be intellectually honest, there are no experts in this field of study. You cannot have an expert in such a subjective field as this. There is no litmus test to prove ones knowledge. With that being said, I can draw off my experience and study to answer questions that pertain to demonology, poltergeist activity, telekinesis, residual haunting, intelligent haunting, etc. Any answers that I do not know, which, none of us know ALL the answers, I will be glad to use my resources to find you the answer you are looking for.

My experience with the paranormal dates back to my childhood. The homes where my grandparents and great grandparents lived underwent much paranormal phenomena. Fear eventually gave way to curiosity and eventually study. In 2008 after having first hand encounters at my home, I decided to begin my own investigations group. We later merged with G.R.A.S.P. which is now being compared to that of T.A.P.S. or The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I have since founded a Christian based ministry dedicated to helping those who are experiencing negative phenomena.

G.R.A.S.P. (Greater Research of Apparitional Sightings and the Paranormal)* Fear Not Ministries, Founder *The opinions and advice expressed by myself is not necessarily shared or endorsed by GRASP.

I have taken several courses although there is no particular accreditation recognized in this field of study at the present time.