Paranormal Phenomena/Am I a sensitive....

I have always been able to sense ghost/spirits all my life. I have also have seen and heard a few as well. I would like to talk with someone to find out for sure. I don't tell very many people about me being able to do any of this, because they look at me like I'm crazy. Please contact me back. I would really like to find out what exactly is going on with me.

Jamie C.

Dear Jamie,
  As a way of explaining, I was at Ft Fisher this past weekend touring a Civil War battlefield. Hundreds were killed in the final battle in 1864. Usually, when I go to a battlefield, most are ready for healing and assisting with a cross over to the Other Side. That weekend, they almost unanimously decided they felt great honor having fought at the Fort and wanted to stay.
  To answer your question, many people feel the presence and sometimes hear spirits. Sometimes people receive messages from spirits and don't know what they are sensing; thinking their intuition is acute.
  What I find fascinating is that some who experienced more spiritual awareness as children, shut down the awareness since they could not control the presence of the spirits or were scared of the presence. As people learn to sense spirits and defend themselves, the abilities to sense, see, and hear accelerate.
   Can you give me some examples of what you are experiencing?

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP

No one is an absolute expert on everything. I work as a spiritual cleaner to solve problems. I work directly with adults, although parents are welcome to send questions about their children. Many paranormal authorities have theories about possible paranormal resolution; actual practice and application is priceless to comprehend and complete paranormal issues.

Rapid recognition of paranormal problems are my specialty, having had many experiences with ghosts, demons, dark entities, dark angels, dark archangels, astral life-forms, aliens, and hauntings. Recognition of psychic gifts, help for psychic children, especially the crystal and indigo children are important to help them blossom. I have researched hundreds of paranormal situations and assisted private clients in freeing their home of energetic spiritual phenomena. Extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences are of special interest. Much of this work is accomplished using distance remote viewing with many skills to identify spiritual energies/entities. Through my website, your spiritual guidance in coordination with mine, will assist in the recognition/resolution of unwanted spirits, poltergeists, or demons, as well as correct geopathogenic lines, negative vortices, adverse energies, curses, or portals so the client can return home and continue their life free of fear or oppression. Most of my spiritual work as a medium is through the coordination with a client's spiritual guidance and the spiritual guidance that works with me, who help me understand possible solutions. There are many things that go bump in the night, some are easily explained away, others need more intuitive research and meditation. After thousands of human crossovers and hundreds of demonic exorcisms, expertise has been gleaned to tease apart challenging situations. Guidance helped me create a ten level dichotomy chart of dark and light energies to help discern what is being encountered. This has been quite helpful when finding what seemed to be minor cases masquerading as human, that were really demonic.

Cleanse, Heal, & Defend: How to be a Spiritual Cleaner is published on Kindle Select for download.

I am a Registered Nurse with 33 years of experience, have a Masters of Science in Nursing, and have a National Certification in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing.

All clients are confidential