Paranormal Phenomena/Finding Dimes

Question
Hi, I've found dimes for years now I'd like to say since, 2000 and different homes. I first thought they were from a deseased old boyfriend of my sister that was trying to cause harm to me & my children. I'd find them everywhere on top of dressers, bathrooms, my bathroom that no one came into, on my porch, in Mexico while on vacation. Recently I'm going through a divorce and in a new home, ice been finding them almost everyday on my porch, in my walk in closet. Through out the house. My divorce just got very bad, I have to sell my dream home my soon to be ex is dating my daughter in laws sister, there mom passed away 3 years ago she would never approve of this relationship. My ex is just being difficult and mean about the divorce leaving me with only furniture and all the household items I bought while he keeps 2 cars and over 25k of tools. He makes 6k a month and I
Disabled on SSDI only wants to give me 850 a month. I don't know it the dimes are to accept the agreement or go to court? I'm confused of who they are representing

Answer
Hello "M",

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena regarding the apports that you have been subject to. An apport is an item that moves from place to place or one that appears from "nowhere". In this case we'll be using the latter term.

I need you to understand that I can not offer you any advice about what you should or shouldn't do regarding your domestic or your legal / financial situations. This is beyond my scope of expertise and would be unethical to do so. However I can give you some information regarding the appearance of the dimes and the possible meaning behind the phenomena.

Yours is not my first experience with this issue, both by questioners like yourself and during actual investigations that my organization, Eidolon Project Canada Paranormal Investigations, have done. Like you they experience finding coins or other objects in odd places as above doors. Oddly enough, the items that I am familiar with had an association with silver, dimes and rings. In truth, this is not an uncommon phenomena in the field of paranormal study.

Research indicates that the finding of coins is usually a sign from a deceased loved one or your spirit guide that you are on the right path. That things will improve in your favor and to do what you honestly feel what is right.

BUT... I would hesitate to take a leap of faith based on the research done so far. I would ask questions and ask that they be answered by the appearance of dimes. Do not ask double questions such as, "Should I do A or should I do B?"  Instead, ask one single question per night, such as "Should I do A?", then ask you dimes to appear only if the answer is yes. The next night ask "Should I do B?" and again ask for dimes to show up only if the answer is yes. Continue in this matter until you have figured out what's up. Personally, I would both verbally ask aloud AND write the question down on a sheet of paper, face up and out of reach of animals or children. HOWEVER, before asking any question first ask that only those of the pure light who have your best intentions in their hearts to reply and ask that St. Michael watch over you and your home and keep all those with bad, evil or negative intentions out.

Please understand that I am not advocating that you should heed any "answers" that you receive. I am merely pointing out what research indicates and a method of applying an empirical method to test any theories regarding the appearance of dimes from nowhere. I will say however from my experience that who or what is leaving the dimes has no evil intentions and that you are safe... ask your guide and gatekeeper [your personal astral bodyguard]to keep you safe anyway... can't hurt!

"M", I hope that I have helped you understand your situation in some way. Place those dimes together somewhere safe, they are special. And if things work out in the end in your favor, could I impose to you that you send me one of the dimes???, I'll pay for the postage.

If you have any other questions or concerns, ask away - I'm here to help.

Wishing you warm regards and the best of luck,

Greg Pocha,
Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies,
Eidolon Project Canada
Parapsychology and Paranormal Investigations and Research
Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha