Paranormal Phenomena/Type of Haunting

Question
I was wondering if you could tell me if I'm experiencing a haunting and if so what type of haunting. My family has lived in this house for 10 years and every year around the same time we experience strange things. My father and I both hear accordion music that only we can hear, my mother has heard voices calling her name, we all have experienced the TV changing channels randomly, and we've all seen the salt shaker spin. Nothing too terrifying has happened, besides feeling like we're being watched. So is this a haunting?

Answer
Except for the poltergeist activity (the TV changing channels randomly and the salt shaker spinning), it sounds like a residual haunting. That occurs when the environment causes playbacks of ghostly activity and excludes a conscious presence. Not sure why the physical activity is occurring, but you could just have the presence of a family member trying to make their presence known. Hope this helps.

Paranormal Phenomena

William Uchtman