Paranormal Phenomena/Abusive male poltergeist and incubus

Question
Hi.  I recently asked you about a spirit who is hitting me in the face at night.  I have been praying a Catholic prayer of protection each night aloud before I go to bed.  Also I am buying sage to burn.  If there is anything else that you think I could do that does not carry any risk, let. me know.  Why do these spirits want to hurt people if they don't know them? I guess it is hard for me to understand the point.  You had emailed me but I accidentally erased the email.  Also, it, or maybe a different spirit, touched me innappropriately two nights ago. I think I picked it up at a psychic reading I went to.  I don't think I will do that ever again.
Thanks, Lisa

Answer
Lisa,
   The first response involved a male poltergeist. I offered to heal and help it cross over to the Other Side if you wanted to be rid of it.
   This second spirit feels like a dark demonic creature called an incubus that may have been inadvertently and accidentally been picked up from the room where the psychic reading occurred. These dark creatures can cause nightmares and emotional distress. If you want it to  be permanently sent away, that can be accomplished.  
   You may get other entities in your lifetime; knowing how to read a room or person for darkness or entities and clearing them is a skill to learn. I teach community college courses and workshops on learning how to become self-sufficient in these spiritual skills.
   Asking for spiritual protection is a good option although it has to be completed very often. Sage tends to irritate some energies/entities but will not keep them away permanently in my experience. Learning how to send irritating spiritual problems to another place for an eternity has worked well for me..
Let me know your preferences,
Phil
Spiritual Cleaner

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP