Paranormal Phenomena/black shadow

Hi there the other night i was in kitchen and seen this black skinny figure walk by me , it scared the crap out of me , then i seen it again later on , i know i have spirit people around me , loved ones i have lost

Hello "J",

It is always nice to receive correspondence from Down Under up here in the Great White North. Ahhh... sunshine, does it still exist? Anyway, I'm not exactly sure where you are going with this. You have written a statement rather than a question. So I'll go out on a limb and make an assumption that you are wondering about the skinny black figures and I further assume that they were humanoid in shape.

If there is a chance that you fill in in with a little more information, I could get a better grasp of what occurred. A few questions come to mind, such as how do you know that you are surrounded by deceased loved ones? [In essence, if you know where they are, then they are not lost. They have merely changed attire upon passing over.]

What were you doing just prior to seeing the figures? Where, what time of day? How is your overall health? What are your stress levels like?

If there is not a natural cause I will let you know that you likely have nothing to fear in the event that this is indeed paranormal in essence. Certainly it was unnerving to experience such an encounter, but I feel that you are safe. Black always gets a bad rap in that is is usually and ignorantly associated with evil and "demons". The reason may be as simple as the figures were not reflecting any light from the visible spectrum. Black absorbs color. The colors that we as humans can see are a very very small part of the electromagnetic field. The same field that contains radio waves as am and fm, microwaves, infrared - below red -  light [our sight begins at red] ultraviolet -our sight ends at violet- light, xrays, gamma rays etc. Black absorbs light and therefore by default absorbs energy! That's why if you go out in the sun you'll get hotter in a black shirt than a white one. A shadowy figure may be an entity trying to become a more full apparition. Or...... it could be a play of light, your eyes making adjustments, something medical... You see why I need more to go on.

Speaking of eyes, I've been staring at a pc screen most of the day so I'll leave you with this while I await your reply. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ciao for now,

Greg Pocha,
Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies,
EPC - Eidolon Project Canada

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.