Paranormal Phenomena/Death Shadows

Last year my son lost the love of his life to a pit bull. Her name was Nicole. Nicole seemed to have been plagued with the shadow of death. At 15, she found her father and her brother both dead at separate times that year. The night before their death, she kept every light on in the house and refused to sleep. She said that the shadows were outside and were coming in. The next morning she found her father on one morning and her brother on another morning. Nicole was a meek, quiet girl who lived to serve others. When my son and her had a fight, my son went out of town and Nicole went to live with her mother. The day before she died, Nicole posted unusual posts about death on her facebook page. A neighbor saw all the lights on in the house the night before and all day the day of her death. Is it possible that death followed her? Did she know somehow that she was going to die? The night of her death, her mother's pit bull attacked her mother and Nicole pulled the dog off of her only to be killed herself. She was only 25. I am trying to find answers that may comfort my son and I. Was it possible that Nicole went in knowing that she was going to die or was she fighting the shadows for her mother's life? Please help.

Hello Beverley,

Thank you for writing. This is certainly a very sad situation. Shadows are not ghosts or unknown spirits. They are the true form of demonic entities that also portray themselves as dead humans. The ghost guise is used to intrigue and engage people who have no idea they are really dealing with darker malevolent forms until it's too late.

It sounds like there may have been a lineal problem in the family that involves generational demonic attachments going down certain branches of a family tree. This is often due to some sort of occult gateways that past family members have engaged in. This occult door can be voluntarily opened or accidentally lead to exposure to the wrong people or activities.

To learn about lineal/generational gateways I suggest: Unbroken Curses by Rebecca Brown.

In my work with demonic cases, there is escalating paranormal activity around persons being attacked, lateral attacks on other family members or friends and next generation children where parents are already demonized.I am sure that members of this family knew that the malevolent activity was demonic but didn't really know how to stop it.

I hope this helps a bit.

Christine Gentry

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry

Paranormal guestions are my speciality; ghosts, demons, dark entities, astral lifeforms, hauntings, management of your psychic gifts, help for psychic children, etc. I have researched hundreds of paranormal hotspots and assisted private clients in freeing their home of unwanted spiritual phenomena. My organization specializes in extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences. I use my skills to research, document,and identify spiritual energies through field research. I also assist in the removal of any unwanted spirits so people may continue their lives free of fear or oppression.

I am a psychologist, parapsychologist and professional Medium. I am also the Director of East Coast Hauntings Organization (ECHO)for 12 years. My scientific team is staffed by well experienced investigators and consultants: two psychologists, veterinarian, Certified Medical Technician, Office Administrator, retired marine, retired army officer,Computer Software Engineer,and ordained minister.

I am a published author of nine fiction or nonfiction books over thirty years. Publishers include: MacFarland Publishing, Kalmbach Publishing, Greenberg Publishing,and Poisoned Pen Press.

I have a B.A. in Psychology and attained the title of Certified Angel Therapy Medium under the personal tuteledge of International Psychic Doreen Virtue.

Most of my clients are private home owners. However, I do investigate major historic properties and commercial sites. Lately, I have been doing almost exclusively dark entity cases in the process of infestation and oppression of homeowners and my experience in theis area is now extensive. My organization has been the only group to ever get permission to investigate Fort Macon and Currituck Lighthouse.