Paranormal Phenomena/paranormal of spiritually sensitive person

Pls help me  understand what is going on
When I sleep I sometimes feel someone walking on my bed and when I try to wake up I feel sudden heavy weight on my body so hard to bear and sometimes accompanied with voices as I struggle to wake up. (The latest said; "Jephthah come inside"  slowly)
  I also once saw someone in my room appeared and talks to me halfawake while holding me down on bed with so much power and my vision was blurry. In reality the person I saw was at that moment in a diferent room lying down.
  Sometimes I see and hear someone said something frightening or unfriendly in the middle of a lovely chat only for the person to deny
 My neighbour's cats almost every night cries by my window like a human
  I then decided to download apps that detects  paranormal activity and the result was positive so what do I do now

Dear Jephthah,
   You are a spiritually sensitive person who is being bothered by a particularly difficult type of entity that enjoys terrorizing people by holding them down, abusing them physically, and creating havoc so it can enjoy digesting your emotions of fear, sadness, and other adverse emotions.
   If you don't mind, let me start by finding this difficult creature, cocooning it with light/energy and securing it for an eternity.
   You and I can work on these issues together. There are many entities like this one and others as well that your app could pick up. For instance, when a person's physical body dies, the person's spirit lifts off. Sometimes the spirit does not go to the Light but stays behind for a variety of reasons. If the spirit does stay behind it has to attach to an object or person to stay energized.
  Spiritual guidance helped my publish an ebook last year on titled, "Cleanse, Heal, & Defend" that helps people to learn about the spiritual soup around us all and to protect yourself. For several years I helped teach non-credit courses on spiritual awareness and protection at a local community college. You could go to my website for more information.
  Please keep me informed if you have questions.
So much to ask, so much to learn,

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP

No one is an absolute expert on everything. I work as a spiritual cleaner to solve problems. I work directly with adults, although parents are welcome to send questions about their children. Many paranormal authorities have theories about possible paranormal resolution; actual practice and application is priceless to comprehend and complete paranormal issues.

Rapid recognition of paranormal problems are my specialty, having had many experiences with ghosts, demons, dark entities, dark angels, dark archangels, astral life-forms, aliens, and hauntings. Recognition of psychic gifts, help for psychic children, especially the crystal and indigo children are important to help them blossom. I have researched hundreds of paranormal situations and assisted private clients in freeing their home of energetic spiritual phenomena. Extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences are of special interest. Much of this work is accomplished using distance remote viewing with many skills to identify spiritual energies/entities. Through my website, your spiritual guidance in coordination with mine, will assist in the recognition/resolution of unwanted spirits, poltergeists, or demons, as well as correct geopathogenic lines, negative vortices, adverse energies, curses, or portals so the client can return home and continue their life free of fear or oppression. Most of my spiritual work as a medium is through the coordination with a client's spiritual guidance and the spiritual guidance that works with me, who help me understand possible solutions. There are many things that go bump in the night, some are easily explained away, others need more intuitive research and meditation. After thousands of human crossovers and hundreds of demonic exorcisms, expertise has been gleaned to tease apart challenging situations. Guidance helped me create a ten level dichotomy chart of dark and light energies to help discern what is being encountered. This has been quite helpful when finding what seemed to be minor cases masquerading as human, that were really demonic.

Cleanse, Heal, & Defend: How to be a Spiritual Cleaner is published on Kindle Select for download.

I am a Registered Nurse with 33 years of experience, have a Masters of Science in Nursing, and have a National Certification in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing.

All clients are confidential