Paranormal Phenomena/Another poltergeist is back

Question
Hi. It's back.  The poltergeist you helped me get rid of showed up last nigh and greeted me with a hard hit to the back as I slept.  It was gone for a couple weeks or more.  Is there a reason it may have returned?  I stopped praying aloud and I will start that up again daily.  Also, I am not sure that was an incubus or spirit, but he has been around now and then.  I feel it touching my backside when I lay in bed.  Don't know if there is much you can do with this.  They are stubborn.  Thanks, Lisa

Answer
Lisa,
  There are many poltergeists in the world. This one is just another poltergeist. The bigger question is why are they showing up where you live?
   Your knowing how to directly heal and cross over a deceased human would give you more confidence, since being sensitive, you will run into them anywhere you go. Reading the ebook "Cleanse, Heal, & Defend" might give you the tools to learn spiritual self-defense.     
    Guidance is working with me to find this poltergeist, heal, and then cross it over.
Please let me know if you think the spirit is gone,
Phil

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP