Paranormal Phenomena/ominous activity

Greg Pocha / wrote at 2016-04-12 00:37:08

There is not one thing mentioned that does not have a counter explanation in psychology and parapsychology. If indeed paranormal having a priest in to bless the house may cause more harm than good. What if the presence (and I doubt that there is one present) is of a different faith than the priest? In cases like that it is well documented, to those well read, that more harm than good results.

Chances are good that this is partially a case of psychokinesis, and anybody who does not question anything that happens upon wakening or falling asleep (in short when the word "bed" is mentioned) is biased toward giving a paranormal answer instead of a thought out one; as so many lucid and very real mind tricks are played out during these "in between" states of consciousness.

When there is more than one possible answer, one should give more than one possible solution.

Greg Pocha,

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies,

Eidolon Project Canada

and Expert in Paranormal Phenomena at All Experts

Greg Pocha wrote at 2016-04-12 00:37:20

Greg Pocha,

Eidolon Project Canada

Paranormal Phenomena

David Rountree