Paranormal Phenomena/Hi

Hello my name is Desiree and I was just curious about something that happen to my sister this morning..she woke up with a hand print on her arm and it's not hers it looks like it's been printed into her arm it's dark print n than red around it and it's big..we recently lost my cousin in January in a fatal car accident but he was like our brothers he was always with us n did everything with us so we were thinking it was him trying to tell her I was wondering if it could be him or if it's something else..

Hi Desiree,

This is a classic demonic entity attack. It is a mark of being a person of interest to a malevolent entity. It is not your dead relative. If you have paranormal activity in your home, you are either in a stage of infestation or being scouted as a vulnerable host for long term issues. Why would a deceased relative hurt anyone out of the blue? Ghosts aren't what they appear to be. Demons use a death as a method to step into a place under the guise of human visitations. Then comes the black shadows. This is the entity's real appearance. Do not tolerate spiritual activity in your home. Seek someone to remove it ASAP.

Christine Gentry

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry

Paranormal guestions are my speciality; ghosts, demons, dark entities, astral lifeforms, hauntings, management of your psychic gifts, help for psychic children, etc. I have researched hundreds of paranormal hotspots and assisted private clients in freeing their home of unwanted spiritual phenomena. My organization specializes in extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences. I use my skills to research, document,and identify spiritual energies through field research. I also assist in the removal of any unwanted spirits so people may continue their lives free of fear or oppression.

I am a psychologist, parapsychologist and professional Medium. I am also the Director of East Coast Hauntings Organization (ECHO)for 12 years. My scientific team is staffed by well experienced investigators and consultants: two psychologists, veterinarian, Certified Medical Technician, Office Administrator, retired marine, retired army officer,Computer Software Engineer,and ordained minister.

I am a published author of nine fiction or nonfiction books over thirty years. Publishers include: MacFarland Publishing, Kalmbach Publishing, Greenberg Publishing,and Poisoned Pen Press.

I have a B.A. in Psychology and attained the title of Certified Angel Therapy Medium under the personal tuteledge of International Psychic Doreen Virtue.

Most of my clients are private home owners. However, I do investigate major historic properties and commercial sites. Lately, I have been doing almost exclusively dark entity cases in the process of infestation and oppression of homeowners and my experience in theis area is now extensive. My organization has been the only group to ever get permission to investigate Fort Macon and Currituck Lighthouse.