Paranormal Phenomena/Could this be paranormal activity?

Question
Hi i have an ornament in my bedroom which is a musical egg. It opens up & you can turn a coin shape piece inside which then plays a tune. Well today while am sat on my bed thinkin, it plays the tune on its own. Without me doing anything to it & am not even facing it. I've had it for a good while now & this has never happened before. Could it be something paranormal? Thanks for reading & looking forward to hearing back from you.

Answer
Hi. Sorry. Been oot. I would break any and all curses off of it. It could be innocuous, but it could also be malignant. Indicating the presence of something ungodly. Poltergeist activity. It's rarely harmless
It is designed to intrigue at first to draw curiosity. Then it starts getting negative.

Again, if that's the case, just break all curses off the object and consecrate it to God. If it persists, did yourself of the object. You don't want any object a spirit has attached itself to.

Keep me updated! Thanks!

Adam

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison