Paranormal Phenomena/Dreams

Question
I have been keeping a dream journal for about two months now in hopes of eventually being able
To lucid dream/astral project in order to seek spiritual teachers/guides. Am I correct in thinking that I should
Master dream recall before moving on to LD/AP ? I remember 1 dream each night, but I am having trouble
Gaining more clarity/details from my dreams. Some nights I do not remember any dreams. Do you have any tips on
Astral Projection or Increasing dream recall ?

Thanks in advance :)
-Eddie

Answer
Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Dream recall is certainly one way of moving towards what you seek. If you want a faster way to get to lucid dreaming and astral projection there are a couple of ways but the first is quite intense so you need to be very grounded.

--Intense method
Set your alarm clock for every hour on a wrist watch or phone. Each time the alarm rings check your surroundings, check if you are in a dream. Can you fly (from the ground only), can you read anything? Are you in a dream, anything unusual. Remember, you will be checking your reality every hour for days, even weeks until eventually you will check it inside a dream. Then things get very interesting. Once you have had a few out of body experiences and lucid dreams I suggest you stop this method. The astral states and dreams will be easier to obtain.

--Less Intense method;
Before you sleep ask a question that you would like to know. The more specific the better. For instance, one time I asked "what is it I do when I sleep and go out of body every night?" During the night I received the answer as I found myself out of body in an apartment high up in a tall sky scraper.

You could also have the intention and ask " I would like to have an out of body experience tonight". You should get some success.

If you try these let me known how things progress.

regards,

Bruce

Paranormal Phenomena

Bruce Darwill