Paranormal Phenomena/Dreams

Greg Pocha wrote at 2016-06-10 23:00:01
Of course you will have to be able to differentiate between OBE/Lucid Dreams/Astral travel and wish fulfillment, auto-suggestion and self programming a false belief into your neural network. Bear in mind that telling one from the other is extremely rare and that Astral travel is rarer.

Greg Pocha,

All Experts,

Director of Parapsychology, Afterlife and Paranormal Studies,

Eidolon Project Canada

Bruce Darwill wrote at 2016-07-06 22:21:13
Do you base your comments on actual experience or by reading the knowledge of others. In other words have you experience any of the phenomena that you give answers to? Have you had lucid dreams, out of body experiences, multiple etherical exits of the astral body, able to recall all your dreams, been struck by entities, ghosts, demons, been partially possessed, seen objects explode, caught succubi in the act, fought multiple ghosts?, performed exorcims, spirit release therapy, removed demons from people, houses, spoken with angels? And by the way - Astral travel is certainly not rare - having the consciousness to recall pehaps may be.

Paranormal Phenomena

Bruce Darwill