Paranormal Phenomena/Strange event

A wrote at 2016-05-26 20:35:50
Psychologist??? Scientific Team??? Your biased answers do the reader more harm than good. You are not here to help. You are an expert to boost your credibility and ego. I have written to you, and many other experts here with made up issues and situations. Unfortunately your mystic abilities can't tell fact from fiction. You give "solid" advice based on your biases and ignorance of the real situation. Unknowingly you are a part of the Arli Project.  The results of these real solutions to made-up events will be published in the future. Names of "Experts" unless on a public forum will be withheld.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry

Paranormal guestions are my speciality; ghosts, demons, dark entities, astral lifeforms, hauntings, management of your psychic gifts, help for psychic children, etc. I have researched hundreds of paranormal hotspots and assisted private clients in freeing their home of unwanted spiritual phenomena. My organization specializes in extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences. I use my skills to research, document,and identify spiritual energies through field research. I also assist in the removal of any unwanted spirits so people may continue their lives free of fear or oppression.

I am a psychologist, parapsychologist and professional Medium. I am also the Director of East Coast Hauntings Organization (ECHO)for 12 years. My scientific team is staffed by well experienced investigators and consultants: two psychologists, veterinarian, Certified Medical Technician, Office Administrator, retired marine, retired army officer,Computer Software Engineer,and ordained minister.

I am a published author of nine fiction or nonfiction books over thirty years. Publishers include: MacFarland Publishing, Kalmbach Publishing, Greenberg Publishing,and Poisoned Pen Press.

I have a B.A. in Psychology and attained the title of Certified Angel Therapy Medium under the personal tuteledge of International Psychic Doreen Virtue.

Most of my clients are private home owners. However, I do investigate major historic properties and commercial sites. Lately, I have been doing almost exclusively dark entity cases in the process of infestation and oppression of homeowners and my experience in theis area is now extensive. My organization has been the only group to ever get permission to investigate Fort Macon and Currituck Lighthouse.