Paranormal Phenomena/Light energy...Ascended Master

Hi again Phil!  There has been no negative energies in my home since my last email, and things are great.  I wanted to ask your opinion on something.  About 2 years ago, I saw what I can only describe as a being of light standing outside my picture window.  I have never seen something like this before or since. Do you think it could be an angel or spirit guide?  I would love to see it again.  I would like to communicate with it.  Thanks for any insight you may have.

When the energy is assessed where you live, there are traces of Light energy that seem to belong to an Ascended Master. This Ascended Master feels like a male.
  My experiences with Ascended Masters is that they are all quite courteous and respectful of a person's living space, especially bedrooms. Other clients have reported the presence of these white Lights that follow them about in the house but stop outside the bedroom.
  Ascended Masters were once in physical form, are quite compassionate, and usually wait until invited to work with whom they want to work. The Ascended Masters come to those who are ready; to teach or heal with their skills.
   If you think you are ready to work with an Ascended Master, please let me know and guidance will work with me to communicate your readiness to work.

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP

No one is an absolute expert on everything. I work as a spiritual cleaner to solve problems. I work directly with adults, although parents are welcome to send questions about their children. Many paranormal authorities have theories about possible paranormal resolution; actual practice and application is priceless to comprehend and complete paranormal issues.

Rapid recognition of paranormal problems are my specialty, having had many experiences with ghosts, demons, dark entities, dark angels, dark archangels, astral life-forms, aliens, and hauntings. Recognition of psychic gifts, help for psychic children, especially the crystal and indigo children are important to help them blossom. I have researched hundreds of paranormal situations and assisted private clients in freeing their home of energetic spiritual phenomena. Extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences are of special interest. Much of this work is accomplished using distance remote viewing with many skills to identify spiritual energies/entities. Through my website, your spiritual guidance in coordination with mine, will assist in the recognition/resolution of unwanted spirits, poltergeists, or demons, as well as correct geopathogenic lines, negative vortices, adverse energies, curses, or portals so the client can return home and continue their life free of fear or oppression. Most of my spiritual work as a medium is through the coordination with a client's spiritual guidance and the spiritual guidance that works with me, who help me understand possible solutions. There are many things that go bump in the night, some are easily explained away, others need more intuitive research and meditation. After thousands of human crossovers and hundreds of demonic exorcisms, expertise has been gleaned to tease apart challenging situations. Guidance helped me create a ten level dichotomy chart of dark and light energies to help discern what is being encountered. This has been quite helpful when finding what seemed to be minor cases masquerading as human, that were really demonic.

Cleanse, Heal, & Defend: How to be a Spiritual Cleaner is published on Kindle Select for download.

I am a Registered Nurse with 33 years of experience, have a Masters of Science in Nursing, and have a National Certification in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing.

All clients are confidential